I was looking on this site and saw that a purplenum delsaber in ultimate ruins drops his left arm yet when I was playing the other day, I got a morning glory? I am positive that it was dropped by a delsaber because it was the only thing left in the room.

I think you get mixed up somewhere. There is no enemy in Ultimate Purplenum Ruins that drops Morning Glory.
    You can see it from here.. http://www.pso-world.com/item_findin...d=5&version=v3

In Ruins, MG can appear in Skyly, Blueful, Pinkal, Oran & Whitil
    http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?o...08&sortby=name
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Perhaps it was a glitch, because on my XBox, Greenill, HUmar, I found a MG in an Ultimate, Caves 3 Box. Glitch? Haxors? Lies? The last two are not on your life.

EDIT: And I can absolutely, 150% guarantee you that it was NOT from a Red Slime (forgot it's name) because the slimes DO NOT SPAWN in the room I found it in.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2006-06-10 00:09 ]</font>

Well, dhylec, i did check that and you are right, no enemy is supposed to drop one, but it definately dropped. I was playing offline one player and it was the only enemy in the room and when i killed it it left the red box. So i guess my game was at fault then, instead of the drops, hmmmm.

Are you playing alone or together with others offline or online?
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

no, I was playing alone offline, and I found out I was wrong sorry. My bro told me it was my purplenum that found it and then showed me the charts for purplenum. I had been a few days since I had found it so I assumed he was right despite the drop charts showing that it was impossibe. I then checked my gamecube (a very novel idea) and found it with my bluefull. I am very sorry and will check a lot more thoroughly next time.