View Poll Results: Just a poll to see whose the best on ep3. for those that still play or whoever you think is the best

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dikky Ray

0 0%
  • Vr Raiden

1 10.00%
  • R

4 40.00%
  • Dias

0 0%
  • Voxie

3 30.00%
  • Break Jr.

1 10.00%
  • Dustin

0 0%
  • Deadbeard

1 10.00%
  • Ron-Gard

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Call me if theres any E-Drama

hw? learn how to type you you freakin wimp. Shifta was put there for a reason. Your to retarded to realize Vr didnt start this. Skill of pso users? Everyone online hates you. Rag even said he does. Just do everyone a favor and stop playing. Everyone is better than you. Thats why you arent in this poll. Oh using shifta is cheating? Lets ask a mod and see what they think. ST didnt put shifta there for a reason. and besides, it boosts tp by to. Get some cards and learn how to play. Dont make fun of people way better than you (vr)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2006-06-13 17:12 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2006-06-13 17:16 ]</font>

Brother of Alisha

the fact that this upsets you so much in well entertaining. I now know why so people people left now. Besides the fact that the game is getting old and hackers and cheaters fsod people and cheat to get all the S cards. People like VR cheat to win, thats the bottom line. Using shifta isn't cheating, it's using it with Relmatos that makes it cheap. I guess your one of the people who put in 10 S, SS, or E cards in per deck. So discussing this with you is like playing a broken record, it never changes.

PSU Machinema Producer

O_O
    Tension is getting high... Dikky Ray, I think YOU should learn to type aswell, if that is of any importance to you. Spelling two as 'to' and editing twice means you cannot type that well. So stop offending people with random arguments. If you're not social enough then stop where you are. Keep calm guys, this is a forum, not a battle arena. and anyway, if you want to know who's best then you can't say. Why? Well, because you can't be better than someone. Ofcourse it depends on the decks you make and stuff, but how much better can you get? You can't train to get better, so just shut this thread down mods, it's useless.

Hey! I dont hate Mcpot! He's one of the people that I look forward to seeing whenever I log on!

Oh, and Why isn't my name on the list? Don't I deserve a shot at fame for pulling of some stellar comebacks?
    I mean, just yesterday I narrowly escaped these two players armed with a chaos bringers rifle+ and a red ring, AND to make matters worse, my partner had got Dced during the opening dice roll and so I was paired with a lousy comp.

I edited because i flamed mcpot, and the rules say i cant.... and i can at least type the name of a player. Zarbolord, you cant talk. you dont have online. And sry rag, i forgot about you. I only had 9 spots

Brother of Alisha

Sorry Dikkyray but i agree with Zarbolord. I mean with the many decks people make its hard to decide that, besides you cant make a poll to see whos the best player. Most of the skill comes from luck anyway right Zarbolord. And just because Zarbolord dosent go online dosent mean he dosent know what hes talking about.

no, I have played all these chars several times. Skill does not come from luck. A true player can make use of rolling a 1 or 2 (mostly Dustin) I played people who rolled only 1,2, and 3. And i still lost because they knew how to exploit their cards. The only luck you can have is getting cards from packs

Brother of Alisha

yeah but skill can only gets you so far, eventually it comes down to luck. Whenether it be the cards you draw or the dice rolls you get or how they correspond to each other. Luck also comes into play with cards like Cancle or Duel Strike. So you see most of the game comes down to that, im not saying this game takes no skill just, luck outwavers it. That is how i beat R three times.

LOL YOU? BEAT R? ROFL! Theres no way you could have beaten R unless he rolled a 1 or 2 each turn

Brother of Alisha

What right do you have to judge me? You have no ideal how high my skill level is. We never fought, what are you relying on outside information. I have many decks that i put alot of work into, most of witch i trash because it dosent feel just right. maybe i trash them 2 fast anyways im getting off track. You can't judge me, cause you never faced me, just becuase i don't like people cheating with Relmitos dosen't mean that I don't have skill. Ask my friend Raganglppod he played with me alot. He's seen like 25% of my decks.