View Poll Results: Just a poll to see whose the best on ep3. for those that still play or whoever you think is the best

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dikky Ray

0 0%
  • Vr Raiden

1 10.00%
  • R

4 40.00%
  • Dias

0 0%
  • Voxie

3 30.00%
  • Break Jr.

1 10.00%
  • Dustin

0 0%
  • Deadbeard

1 10.00%
  • Ron-Gard

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Call me if theres any E-Drama

No, me and vr beat you and rag with a deck. You complained. Im pretty sure i can judge you. And you just contradicted yourself, you said there was no skill in ep3. Way to go. I played Dustin and Break Jr. THEY OWNED EP3. I have beaten them both. Once, but stil beat them. Once you play and beat them, then i can say you are the best player on ep3 with more skill than i ever will have

Okay, so Dikky is right about how people can still win by rolling threes.
    And mcPot, well, I havent played you 1 on1 as much as Ive played other characters like Dias, Altarion v2 and R, but I have teamed up with you on many occasions and (I think) you've got a lot of skill when it comes to making team decks.

But more importantly, as far as judging skill goes, exploiting the shifta glitch with realmitos is debatable, but not absolutely unfair because cards like counter+ exist. Furthermore, luck is practically the entire game because as long as youre not making noobish mistakes, and provided that you also have efficient cards in your deck, everyone is good because everyone is playing with the same idea in mind. I stand by the claim that luck has a huge impact on this game. For example, you could just hand me, oh lets say, Dias "Blue comet" deck (which is his best IMO) and expect me to win with it as much as he does because we both would use the same strategy with that deck. Now lets say that I gave Dias the blueprints to one of my Lura decks and that the two of us battled, using each others decks.

Who would win? Assuming Dias is more skilled than me, should I be the victor because I'm using one of his decks?

If skill exists anywhere in this game, its in the creation of your decks. After that, there remains only an angry fusion of both your luck and your carelesness. As long as eveyone is thinking the same, and that their hands contain the same cards that go along with those thoughts, then their skill level will be the same.

So, this should be turned into a poll that judges not the best player, but the best deck, because anyone weilding a certain deck has a shot at being the best player.
    Hmm.....come to think of it, the best player would be the person who came up with the most good decks then, but since every deck ever concieved in the history of ep3 can be countered, -( I understand that I'm using a hyperbole, but lets face it: if the perfect deck existed, then everyone would be using it)- even the best decks can appear mediocre when their achillies heel is exploited.

The idea was not the player who has the most wins, but knows how to use cards. That is why i put break jr. and Dustin up there. They could be easily beat if you had lucky rolls. But even then, they still put up a fight. Deadbeard by far knew how to use cards, that is why he was a 4 god. R is also very good, but he tends to use the same decks. Mcpot, i know that you are a good player, its just that you wont accept losing to someone. Losing is ok! I dont mind if i lose. I am angry sometimes, but that makes me want to play anther game and win it. Dias, unlike other people, loved to play cheap decks. Me and Vr used a team deck, using recons and s-beats, and almost lost because of virus. Voxie.... she hasnt played in awhile, so i cant really talk about her. Ron-Gard had a variety of decks that he used, and won with. Rag, ou have many good team decks, that usually match your partners decks perfectly. Vr..... I dont really need to say much about you. You own when it comes to ep3. You are good, mostly with solo decks. That is where i come in. I know many good combo decks, except for the guykild one. You are not the best player just because of level, wins, or rank. You are the best player if you keep the opponent guessing. Strategy with cards is the best, and probably only, way to win. You can not depend on rolling a 5 or 6 each turn, and your opponent a 1 or 2 each turn.

...there isnt much guessing involved since the opponent can simply press Z and see whats coming.
    So, then, wouldn't the skill be based on not "whether or not they know whats coming", but "whether or not they can stop it"? I mean, everyone and their mother should know by now that I carry at least one type of belra in each of my Lura decks, regardless of the theme, and yet time and time again I end up ending the round by hitting a shortcut that declares

" My belra has never failed me!"

If decks weren't built with some sort of dependancy on the opponent getting low rolls, then no one would ever attack without action cards because they would assume that their opposition had the resources to repel anything normal. The reason why people dont play with the dice at 6/6 for the free battles because they expect to capitalize on the opponent's low rolls, correct?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RAGNAGELPPOD on 2006-06-15 15:39 ]</font>

Brother of Alisha

Dikky Ray your way off base here. I'm not afraid of losing, right dark? It's that certain events take prioity to card battles. If you really wanna face me in combat ask Kroe. So just because i left one match cause VR cheated, dosent mean i dont like losing. I didnt leave cause i was losing. I just didnt want to sit there and watch him cheat. Besides we won the match b4 heheh.

I can't believe you put my name up there, I'm awful!

Lol, well I voted R...

And I can say I've met a few peeps that say they've beaten R, but is it that big a deal anywayz?

See my artwork at http://voxie.co.uk I hope to draw a super sexy hunewearl once I get a closer look at them in can stop playing PSO2...

On 2006-06-15 20:52, -McPot- wrote:
    Dikky Ray your way off base here. I'm not afraid of losing, right dark? It's that certain events take prioity to card battles. If you really wanna face me in combat ask Kroe. So just because i left one match cause VR cheated, dosent mean i dont like losing. I didnt leave cause i was losing. I just didnt want to sit there and watch him cheat. Besides we won the match b4 heheh.
    Ok, Using shifta with relm isnt cheating. And when me and vr beat you with guykild, you complained of cheating. A lot of people online know that you complain everyone online can back me up. R uses shifta with relm, i think vox does (or did b4 corruption), deadbeard did. Just because you dont like something doesnt mean its cheating. Heck, me and another player beat a hacker using pollux. We didnt quit because we thought its cheating. Oh, vox. I put you up there because to me, you are pretty good. Also mcpot, im a little sick that you are calling Vr a cheater. When i think of cheaters, i think of hackers. To me you are putting vr and them on the same page, thats all

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2006-06-15 21:48 ]</font>

When I get online soon I will show all of you how the game is played.

Brother of Alisha

Shifta with Relmitos is just taking adavantage of a glitch, it the same as using damaged blow with the rika's claw, but more cheap cuase its with a story character. Its just not fair to permently increase Relmitos ap/tp for a meezly 2 action points. than the part with Guykild was just upset cause you both made a team deck with the same storycharacter. Im a Story fanatic, and it just seems wrong to have 2 of them. Like the other day when we accendently had 3 Breaks. Get some class and make more sence out of your battles. good to see you again Voxie.

Indeed. Mcpot is no coward. He just requests certain things (like no shifta glitch with realm) and people purposly perform what he asked them not do do sometimes, and so he engages his right to complain about it, which ultamatly makes everyone think that he whines too much or that he is a/an (insert negative adjective) player.

From my angle, it seems that people are purposly trying to piss mcpot off so that they can view hits fits of rage and then later point out how silly he looks for acting as such.