1. Is there any talk about having an official PSOW PSU team, similar to the PSOW BB team? I realize that the clan system for PSU is undecided (or if it will even be added), but may an informal one?

2. I have no experience with HTML or web design of that sort, but would be putting a search fucntion in the "Fan Art" section of the site be difficult? I find myself scanning 50+ pages looking for work from specific artists and it can get slightly...well...long If it's not too arduous a task, would anyone mind looking into it?

Thanks

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Player Matchup forums for PSU clan preparing/organizing for now. I've seen a X360 PSU one in there myself.

This is the PSOW Search function:
    http://www.pso-world.com/searchbb.php

You can select the Fan Works forum from the drop down menu, type in a specific username and search by message body, topic title/subject for the type of stuff you wanted to find by those artists.

Yes, the PSOW Team will make a comeback in PSU. However, since teams have not been confirmed in PSU (to my knowledge), it will probably just be something like a group of people commonly playing together.

Hope that makes sense. We'll let everyone know when we learn more and we'll post more information in Player Matchup.

To help assist people with forming their teams and staying organized, we will likely be giving the existing "Team Center" a bit of an overhaul. In the event that they don't add any last minute team/clan/guilde features, it will hopefully come in useful

UPDATE: Over in the PSU forums it's been confirmed that there will be no formal clan/guild feature.

Seeing as how PSOW has thousands of players, formulating an organized team from the forums would be quit the challenge! Good luck to you guys, and I look forward to possibly joining once it's been released