Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Forever Confined to the FKL????

Get both of your characters to lv183. One is near already, the other will take some work. 183 is about halfway to 200, so even though you will never get there, you can still bag a grand total of 83 million EXP before you leave.

Call me if theres any E-Drama

its lame because all my ggod friends that i met are all on bb now. And i cant get bb because mt computer sucks. And now idk if they will use the same character names on psu.... so now i have around 50 ppl who i wont know if i see them on psu.
    Moral:blue burst sucks

I recently started playing again after some odd years, and I would have gotten BB by now if it weren't for PSU. I'm waiting it out...rather than wasting my money on something I would only use for a little bit (BB) when I was going to purchase something else to replace it only a little while later (PSU).

FKL's Defense Attorney

Actually, it doesn't suck (at least, it doesn't suck to me), because I ain't gonna be playing PSU. Yeah, it seems like a great game, but I won't have access to it, seeing as though my comp can handle BB but not PSU. Secondly, BB is my only chance at going online. My GC can't go online and PSU is too complicated for my comp.

@Dikkyray : just name your characters the same names, or even just one, maybe your most noticeable one, and they should recognize you.

If you are interested in getting a BBA for the GC, you can get it here at Nintendo's site.

http://tinyurl.com/4y5mz

On 2006-06-13 15:10, DikkyRay wrote:
    its lame because all my ggod friends that i met are all on bb now. And i cant get bb because mt computer sucks.
    Moral:blue burst sucks
    BB doesn't suck. BB's a nice addition to the PSO series, it's essentially an improved version of GC/XB PSO, with the added bonus of Episode 4.

It's a shame your computer sucks, it's a decent game.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Telepipe leet Ep 2 Mil Lilly Rares such as Windmill and REGENERATE GEAR.

Or figure this one out on your own.

You've got the whole internet in front of you, I don't understand the boredom.

FKL's Defense Attorney

That's a good question. I'm bored because I go to a select few websites, and sadly, they don't update that fast, thus leading to my boredom.

And about the Mil Lillies? They live in the caves. I loathe the caves. I can stand any other place, but the caves are just boring and depressing.

EDIT: That, and why try finding the Windmill or Regen Gear? My Section ID'll give me a Sange for killing a Mil Lily!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ma_Navu on 2006-06-14 09:46 ]</font>

Hayabusa-FMW- was referring to Episode 2 Mil Lilies. You're thinking of Ep1 Lilies.

I don't know, check dropcharts, find a target item to hunt, then go for it? There must be something you'd still like, or a goal you have yet to achieve?

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)