Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Because those items are not worth the time.

You'll be piping for junky weps.

That will give you the greatest sense of accomplishment and fill up a few days while you wait.

FKL's Defense Attorney

Oops... I forgot about Episode 2 all together!

Anyways, there was always one item I wanted to gt my hands on, but the monster carrying it is few in number, and has a low chance of dropping the item. The item is S-Red's Arms. I've tried getting one many times before, but I can't seem to find one.

Just bit*h slap the mines. I've found a couple, but Yellowbaze gets secure feet from ult ep2 mil lilies. And only if you have a fleshy ranger, these won't really come in handy.

I don't know about you guys, but the most fun I have in PSO is racing to ultimate. If you think about it like that, it's gonna bust your balls. Thinking about how much time you've spent on other characters is gonna be really frustrating. I mean, look at my past: Started on gamecube, where I corrupted about 7 times. Went to xbox, got a high level, but then changed my account name so I had to start over. Then I went to Blue Burst and got high levels. Canceled my account, went back to gamecube. Got four characters to around 80, memory card corrupted, and now I've just started over again on Blue Burst. My highest level character has been something like 135, but I've had about literally 20 characters between 100-130. For me, the game begins to get boring when you pass level 100 and can handle ultimate. There's nothing left for you to do except power level, and hunt uber rares. Both of those will drain and desire to play PSO.

Another thing that could be done is that you can try to find as many rares as you can before this Saturday. At least you will be able to relive the GC PSO experience a little longer before you move on to BB and at least use your characters for several moments before you wisk them away into the dark depths of your memory.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

FKL's Defense Attorney

Chances are, I'll end up remaking my GC characters on BB once I'm at a high enough level, thus ensuring I won't forget the characters and the time I spent with them.

On 2006-06-14 10:52, Green_Archer3 wrote:
    I don't know about you guys, but the most fun I have in PSO is racing to ultimate. If you think about it like that, it's gonna bust your balls. Thinking about how much time you've spent on other characters is gonna be really frustrating. I mean, look at my past: Started on gamecube, where I corrupted about 7 times. Went to xbox, got a high level, but then changed my account name so I had to start over. Then I went to Blue Burst and got high levels. Canceled my account, went back to gamecube. Got four characters to around 80, memory card corrupted, and now I've just started over again on Blue Burst. My highest level character has been something like 135, but I've had about literally 20 characters between 100-130. For me, the game begins to get boring when you pass level 100 and can handle ultimate. There's nothing left for you to do except power level, and hunt uber rares. Both of those will drain and desire to play PSO.
    Wow, you're pretty tenacious when it comes to playing PSO! However, my opinion on that is, I don't think it gets boring when you're at high levels. I think it gets boring when you've done everything in the game and have no access to an online version. The fact that you can communicate with others during online-mode allows me to have a better experience playing the game, instead of silently performing mundane tasks offline. But then again, that's just my opinion.

Offline play does tend to be boring and often times tedious (especially caves) it does have some benefits however such as the monsters you fight are not so deadly that you will not be able to kill it but the lack of communication in the game with in game characters is just torture.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

FKL's Defense Attorney

As my brother once said (Who already has access to PSOBB), "Online mode tends to get difficult... but it sure beats the hell out of playing alone."