Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Yes. I think I've been a lousy sidekick for long enough now. It's time for me to do the ordering around for once(read: No more painting DG's or Alisha's nails, ha!).

So basically I'm looking for someone who can kick some Ragolian ass, without showing me up like I always did to my previous bosses(in all honesty, this one doesn't concern any of you too much. Nobody can show me up). I like to work weekends and nights, pretty much 7 days a week, so the job can be pretty demanding, and it's really not for everyone(heck, I wouldn't even want to work for me `cuz I suck).

I would normally describe myself; my work habits, personality, etc. etc. But I am legendary, so I assume just about all of you know who I am and that I'm pretty much it when it comes to pawning Ragol. If you don't know, then I suggest you do some research before submitting an application.

So, think of this as an interview. How are you worthy enough to be my sidekick. What's your signature weapon? Do you like to chitchat while you work or are you the quiet and shy type? Are you more of a lone-wolf or a team-player? Do you hide back and let others do the work or do you charge Dimeanians head on?

The salary is negotiable and based on experience. Right now I am still taking aps and interviews. Assuming I get a rather dull and lame response, I may have someone picked by the end of the week. And if you do apply, but I don't think you're good enough to work with a hero like me, I may put in a good word for you with that second rater, Cube.

I look forward to working with you in the future!

Keep it legit baby,
    -Spy
    *Makes peace sign and kisses air*

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

How about you be my sidekick?

I think that would work better. Plus Im on all day everyday(besides school).

On 2002-10-20 19:09, ginko990 wrote:
    I like the tenacity, but your cockiness needs some work.

And where's your "mad PSO skillz" description?

*shreds application*

Thanks, but no. Don't let my office door hit your ass on the way out. And don't ever bring another Donkey into here again.

Next!

*waits for regected applicants*

*hears crickets*

On 2002-10-20 19:12, Spy wrote:
    On 2002-10-20 19:09, ginko990 wrote:
    I like the tenacity, but your cockiness needs some work.

And where's your "mad PSO skillz" description?

*shreds application*

Thanks, but no. Don't let my office door hit your ass on the way out. And don't ever bring another Donkey into here again.

Next!
    OUCH. PWN3D!

Spy: 1
    Ginko: 0
    Cube: 10

On 2002-10-20 19:15, Cube wrote:

OUCH. PWN3D!

Spy: 1
    Ginko: 0
    Cube: 10
    lol, how'd you get 10?

In need of Anger Management

*laughs histaricaly as he reads "Spy's sidekick" in the application.*

You know who I am, darnit meow. If you're a HUcast, I'd make the purrfect sidekick as HUnewearl. My strength is inferior to that of machines, but I can support with up to level 20 shifta, deband and resta, w00t.

On 2002-10-20 19:23, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
    My strength is inferior to that of machines, but I can support with up to level 20 shifta, deband and resta, w00t.
    Im a HUnewearl I can do that too. PICK ME PICK ME!

On 2002-10-20 19:23, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
    You know who I am, darnit meow. If you're a HUcast, I'd make the purrfect sidekick as HUnewearl. My strength is inferior to that of machines, but I can support with up to level 20 shifta, deband and resta, w00t.
    I'm not a hucast, but I'll definetly give you strong consideration. The only thing that worries me is that you're working as a photographer, and as much as everyone would like to see my RAmar ass in action, I fear that your bosses may not, and the jobs could conflict. Other than that, you have a very strong chance.