Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weapons Discuss

Rappy Hunter

thats makes more sence, so the result of the pm's defense bieng higher than another pm's would make it evolve to create that type of shield, thats what im guessing because i dont think it would make sense to just up the stats of a pm so it can create a weapon/shield without it evolving 1st...it would take the fun out of it evolving and serve no real purpose. If im right and it has to evolve first, think about it..PM's are going to serve as SECTION ID's almost lol that means its going to be similar to pso not everyone would be able to get the same rare items, just like before.. it was a choice based on your name in pso and this is a choice based on how you raise your PM to evolve...

On 2006-06-21 17:00, Rukocyn wrote:
    thats makes more sence, so the result of the pm's defense bieng higher than another pm's would make it evolve to create that type of shield, thats what im guessing because i dont think it would make sense to just up the stats of a pm so it can create a weapon/shield without it evolving 1st...it would take the fun out of it evolving and serve no real purpose. If im right and it has to evolve first, think about it..PM's are going to serve as SECTION ID's almost lol that means its going to be similar to pso not everyone would be able to get the same rare items, just like before.. it was a choice based on your name in pso and this is a choice based on how you raise your PM to evolve...
    Which is much fairer because you get a level of control over your item findings/creations.

Itll Probably also affect how it fights as well.

Rappy Hunter

can you imagine with 6 people in the game and then each one have a max evolved pm that can fight thats 12 people fighting all together thats crazy lol

I am the movie

6 Players total, INCLUDING NPC's like evolved PMs.

Do you know if they consume the same amount of exp, as if having another human player in the party?

On 2006-06-21 20:21, cp99 wrote:
    6 Players total, INCLUDING NPC's like evolved PMs.
    You know this for certain? That combat-PMs take up a slot in your party? Would seem kind of odd. Why would you ever choose to use your PM rather than take an actual player?
    Do you know if they consume the same amount of exp, as if having another human player in the party?
    It's highly unlikely, as no mention has been made of PMs gaining experience through killing monsters, and so there's no reason that they would take a portion of the experience.

However, if the experience system is like PSO's, where everyone who tags an enemy gets a certain amount of experience, and the person who gets the killing blow gets an extra amount, it's hard to say whether or not you'd get the killing blow experience when your PM lands the blow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-06-21 22:07 ]</font>

On 2006-06-21 22:04, Kyuu wrote:

However, if the experience system is like PSO's, where everyone who tags an enemy gets a certain amount of experience, and the person who gets the killing blow gets an extra amount, it's hard to say whether or not you'd get the killing blow experience when your PM lands the blow.
    If anything, I'm pretty sure PMs will be classified as NPCs, and as such, if they kill the monster, you won't be getting any extra exp at all.

Rappy Hunter

PM's/NPC would make sense that they would not take up an extra slot in the party, i think sega knows that would be dumb to do that..it would drain the fun out of using them because there supposed to act like mags...which in PSO every character can have one equiped in a battle...and you would think there trying to out do PSO....

Rappy Hunter

so do the PM's tell you what you need a dont need to make a weapon? that means no guessing..i wonder how that situation works