• pc

31 40.26%
  • xbox360

21 27.27%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    GOD TO THE RANGE THE DRIFTER

chose ur system

the FOcast not the lawyer

PS2, i dont know why but i cant play on PCs that well and also ps2 = no need to pay upgrades like graphic cards lol

yes im kinda cheap -.-

im gunna do both 360 and pc, so i can meet up with all my friends.

360... because i already have one... i don't want to buy a ps2... and my computer is of questionable worth.

Definitely PC, mostly because I have it and already had to upgrade my graphics gard for Matrix Online. Also because I don't want to spend $$$ PS2 and certainly not 360.

-EDIT-
    Although I would like to play with an Xbox controller on PC. I heard from somoene that they are compatible with windows. I'm not sure if it's for 360 or just plain xBox though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheyCallMeJoe on 2006-06-28 18:34 ]</font>

PC all the way.

PC definitely. I have a PS2 and a network adaptor, but I don't feel like buying a keyboard for it. I'm also much more at home with online games on my PC, despite the fact that one of the things I thought was do cool about PSO was that it was the only (good) ORPG you could play on a console.

Also, 360 isn't even in the running. I wouldn't buy one in the first place just on my principles, (not fanboyism...) but also it comes out later, you don't get to play with over 2/3 of the total PSU playerbase, the percentage of players you will be with are definitely the (on average) lower intelligence crowd, I'd have to pay for a HL AND a Live account, and I have to listen to idiots insult my mom over voice chat. I'm just gonna stop now, though, before a portion of the board kills me...

*Cough* Anyway, PC, no contest.

On 2006-06-28 18:33, TheyCallMeJoe wrote:
    -EDIT-
    Although I would like to play with an Xbox controller on PC. I heard from somoene that they are compatible with windows. I'm not sure if it's for 360 or just plain xBox though.
    It's the 360 controller, wired. I have one myself and it works great.

That should hint that I am going with PC. PS2 takes far too long to load compared to PC or other more modern systems. Plus I don't want to pay for the modem adapter for it. That and I love Anti-Alias and Anisotropic Filtering.

PS2. Bought my slimline the day after Christmas simply for DDR and PSU.

Down for the Getdown

PS2, mine is already online-ready from when I was playing FFXI.