Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Will the Psu for shure be made for the xbox 360??
    p.s. does "chat" work?? i cant get in it.. haha

omg i'm SPY

On 2006-07-01 21:07, LiqourSiCC wrote:
    Will the Psu for shure be made for the xbox 360??
    Yep.

Like, for shure lol

likeeeeeee fer shurrrre

:]

I was thinking about bying the 360, but I have one issue with it. I remember PSO on XB was lame because we didn't get NEAR the new quests you damn Cube users got, probably because the cube had more people. So that has me thinking. With the 360 being on a lone server, wouldn't they get the shaft while the linked users (PS2, PC) got everything first?

omg i'm SPY

On 2006-07-01 22:22, IrishSoldier wrote:

With the 360 being on a lone server, wouldn't they get the shaft while the linked users (PS2, PC) got everything first?
    I wouldn't trust Live and Sega getting along any better than they have in the past. I certainly wouldn't put any money on it.

it looks like the 360 version will be released after the other 2 versions.

meaning it might be a month or more after the other versions.

strange, the latest trailers don't mention the system. they did announce that version will be made though.

Zinsian

xbox 360 version is definitley being released.

Im betting that the Xbox 360 version will have better support and keep up with the PS2 (or 3) and PC. Remember the 360 has a new module (THE XBOX LIVE MARKETPLACE) to download new content. I saw in a vid sometime, a Bungie employee (from Halo 2) said that uploading new content for their game will be easier than ever with the new LIVE Marketplace. I dont think ST will have any problems either. its down to the recoding and reconversion. (Lazy Bastards)

Hopefully Sega doesn't go the easy route and just keep X360 players on their own servers. The 360 version would undoubtly suffer from it. If Square-Enix can make it possible to run an MMO on their own servers without using MS' other than a gateway to theirs, then Sega should have no excuse.
    www.phnkmusic.com
    www.brandonfoy.tv
    3DS Friend code- 4296-3737-2855

ya I think FF11 for Xbox360 shows that PSU should also allow linked servers with PC and PS2, it's the only way for Xbox360 people to break out of their smaller community, but some prefer to be isolated, it seems.

I wonder how Xbox360 gamers are handling FF11 since that's a text heavy communication style game? they definitely gotta get a keyboard whether they like it or not.

On 2006-07-03 12:53, Saner wrote:
    ya I think FF11 for Xbox360 shows that PSU should also allow linked servers with PC and PS2, it's the only way for Xbox360 people to break out of their smaller community, but some prefer to be isolated, it seems.

I wonder how Xbox360 gamers are handling FF11 since that's a text heavy communication style game? they definitely gotta get a keyboard whether they like it or not.

"Smaller community"?

XBLive has one of the largest online communities out there, MS expects it to reach to about 6million by fall. Not to mention there's more players on Halo 2 online total than there is on other console's online features.

As for FFXI on X360, its not a problem with the keyboard. You can use any USB keyboard on the X360 so its not as hard as say with PS2 or GC where you'd have to go out and find an adaptor for it.

Ye, I hope Sega decides to link the servers, mic chat on MMOs are great and all for tactics etc... but I don't believe its a necessary feature for PSU. So if thats what they're thinking, its best just to go for the text based setup.
    www.phnkmusic.com
    www.brandonfoy.tv
    3DS Friend code- 4296-3737-2855