Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • GC will be the most cheat free

32 74.42%
  • Xbox will be the most cheat free

11 25.58%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

????

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spektrum on 2002-10-23 13:03 ]</font>

IMHO i think the xbox pso will be hacked first, or should i say a sooner from its release than gamecube pso. i believe that duping is wrong, but it is not a hack, just an exploit, the same as on everquest where you could attack an enemy where it couldnt fight back, or the pipe trick (gotta love the pipe trick lol). the gamecube will be harder to hack because of the process in making the miniDVDs. also, i would think that any product made by microsoft isnt the best quality, and people are already hacking other xbox games.

i think ur right

Xbox is going to die!

I've played Xbox and it sucks. Theere are only a few good games for it. Like Halo. I must admit Halo rocks. But, Just like the dreamcast microsoft is losing money with the Xbox. Soon it will be gone! So why would Xbox be more cheat free than gamecube? I've tried my own ways of cheating, none of them ever worked! So GC Online will knock Xbox out of line!

Kill the bunny!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Devil_Chao on 2002-12-19 13:08 ]</font>

The AR will be out for the GC before the Xbox version will even be out. GC will go down first, then the box. And they both will get hacked, because PSO is a very hacker friendly game. Just get over it and find friends that you know don't hack it up. =P

Xbox is most likely to be cheat free (and better for PSO), because...

All mod chip users are banned from live (xbox online service)

Although your characters can have different names each xbox live account has a gamertag that you cannot change without paying for a new account, cheaters are no longer so very hard to find,

The friends list is for their gamertag, this means that no matter what character your using you can see your friends, want to play some ghost recon or moto gp instead of PSO, just start a game up and invite other people from other games who only have to swap cds.

Voice communicator, good for the 4 players in a game, but the lobby? Definitely one for keyboard support, which is very likely to come out as MS probably feel by now that they have succesfully distanced the xbox's image as an under spec'd pc.

The infrastructure and backing for online gaming is much higher than other consoles, in fact nintendo and sony dont really have an "structure" of online gaming so far.

Every console sold is online compatible, all you have to do is pay for the 12 months subscription none of this buying a HDD and modem etc.

Hard drive for new chars, missions, levels and probably things for offline play and items.

Two players or more is already used in a lot of xbox online games, so take your char over to your mates and have a game of pso with your friend as a guest, or s/he can sign on with his gamertag.

And last one, Action Replay, gameshark, whatever is not ever coming out for the xbox. EVER!

try http://www.xbox.com/live for it all, i own an xbox and the live service is actually amazing, i can't wait for pso on my box, it was so good on my DC but i can't be arsed paying for it becuase my DC keeps turning itself off . All these are facts but i've reasoned why they would be good for PSO, alrite??!

Photon Martial Artist DjDragoon's Avatar

I'm sure that the Xbox will be the most cheat free. When the first PSO Ep 1 & 2 came out for GC there were problems with that version with item cheats and stuff. Just wait and see what will happen,
    Photon Martial Artist

well i know nothing about hacking or technology, but my technologically superior friend says that Xbox is easier to hack and some other words that i'm un familiar with.

X-Box will be hacked first because of one thing that the GC doesn't have, a hard drive. Anyone that knows what they are doing can just take it out! Plus, remember when MicroSoft was bragging about how you can download MP3s and play them. Well would it make sence that someone would download a 10-star ______(insert item here), Mag cell, ect.

GC will be harder to hack because it does'nt have a Web browser like the DreamCast did. You can't move your saved memory anywhere outside your own card (like Animal Crossing). DC had the same thing, but it was easy to avoid.

If you can't tell, I hate X-Box.

TheMasked... What are you on about? You can't download mp3's. You can rip music off CD's but that puts them into WMA's. There is no web browser, it would be impossible to download files over the internet onto your xbox harddrive through the official xbox live service.

If however your xbox is chipped you would be able to install some software etc. But the second that the chip is detected on xbox live your banned, so basically they can't have their chip turned on whilst on xbox live.

There will be no other way of playing online. How could the xbox be any less cheat free?