Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Or the power outrage burned out one of the power moduces and they have to buy it to fix it...

EDIT: STILL NOT WORKING!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Marter on 2006-07-09 12:43 ]</font>

Yes, US Ep3 users will not be able to connect - it's the login server that is dead, not the actual US ships. I could see the US ships when I logged in with my JP HL.

EDIT: Still down at 22:30 UK time....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pob on 2006-07-09 14:32 ]</font>

July 10th, 2006. 7:35 AM PST. Still acquiring the 120 error message.

They should just announce they're taking them down already, because "service" like this is unacceptable.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Well, still there are some paying customers, so what about them? I'd really like ST to do something about the loss of playtime on HLs.

On 2006-07-10 08:13, watashiwa wrote:
    They should just announce they're taking them down already, because "service" like this is unacceptable.
    On 2006-07-10 17:59, Getintothegame wrote:
    Well, still there are some paying customers, so what about them? I'd really like ST to do something about the loss of playtime on HLs.
    I agree this is getting ridiculous. If ST didn't get any lower, they just did....

God/Speed

This is bullshit... Im paying for PSO online and im not getting anything... How do you log onto the JP or even the EU servers? It just takes me to the lobby and gives me the error. Also, when people talk about private servers what are they referring to and how would i get onto those? Im an honest man and i play legit... LET ME PLAY SEGA!

The Singing RAcast~! R2D6battlebot's Avatar

Everyone should post complaints like this on the sega forums, at least that way they might get the heads up that people still want service. And yeah, this is getting pretty out of hand. As for the private servers, we cant tell you on here without breaking rules, so go google it.
    Recently gone back to PSO.
    Currently hunting -- God/Ability x3, MILLA, Luck Materials.

Has anyone found out anything new on whats happening with the U.S servers? Its been almost a week now since the event occured. If you know anything on this event please let us know. Im still unable to log in. : (
    TEAM >EP3< FTW!!

I got in from the US Login server, but I DCed right after I got to the lobby.