• neutral

2 9.52%
  • no

14 66.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    'This amplifier has air bags!'

What do you think?
    -----------
    Personaly I think it should! Gives you more of an incentive to play offline if you get a cool bonus or item.

omg i'm SPY

Nope. 10 PSOW bucks says online is really just a virtual simulator taking place after the offline game to train new Guardians for if SEED ever pops up again.

Man that would be lame.

The VR stages in PSO never made any sense, since you could find weapons in them then take em into the real world. Why couldnt the lab just create every weapon and give it to you?

On 2006-07-05 22:00, Ether wrote:
    Man that would be lame.

The VR stages in PSO never made any sense, since you could find weapons in them then take em into the real world. Why couldnt the lab just create every weapon and give it to you?
    Because that, Ether, would be considered duping/hacking and that is not legit. Now you wouldn't want sonic team to be illegit now would you?

omg i'm SPY

On 2006-07-05 22:00, Ether wrote:

I brought that loop-hole up in one of my audio-recordings u_u

Yeah but those were boring as hell and I never listened

omg i'm SPY

On 2006-07-05 22:10, Ether wrote:
    Yeah but those were boring as hell and I never listened
    WHAT!? I need my razor ;_;

aaaah ajenteks please don't be sad.

many grateful people found those audio-recordings to be quite informative and stuff!

personally, online's 'story' won't be a VR simulator, it will be actually happening,
    cause the last thing Sega wants is to give people the feeling their whole struggles with monsters and stuff throughout online play are just a training excercises.

but at for offline affecting online's story, maybe there might be a slight difference in online npc interaction if you played through the offline story first.

meaning there might be npcs online you can talk to that may say things related to the offline story that would not be mentioned if you didn't play the offline story first. or something like that.

but of course even this idea would not be stretched out too wide, because otherwise they might as well make online mode unlockable if they really need to know the offline story to get involved with the onlien campaign.

but of course that requirement will be entirely optional.

the developer/producer recommends playing the offline story first but it's not essential to fully enjoy the online experience, although it does give it a strong plot foundation knowing what went on before the online campaigns.

omg i'm SPY

On 2006-07-05 22:20, Saner wrote:

many grateful people found those audio-recordings to be quite informative and stuff!
    Actually, I've been told that they put people to sleep pretty easily, and the real value was in my botching of people's names. I get a kick regardless though, if only because it's fun to look back and see how much of a dumbass I was.

On 2006-07-05 22:27, ajenteks wrote:
    On 2006-07-05 22:20, Saner wrote:

Actually, I've been told that they put people to sleep pretty easily, and the real value was in my botching of people's names. I get a kick regardless though, if only because it's fun to look back and see how much of a dumbass I was.

awww well at least it's useful one way or another.