I was wondering why Lura and Reiz are combo allies. I understand that they both lack memories of the past and that they're both blue colored, but thats about all I can conclude when I take their similarities into consideration.

Does anyone have an explanation for their bond?

Call me if theres any E-Drama

Well seeing as they are both caseal arkz... idk St probably thought that they would be a good pair.
    EDIT: Do you really have food poisoning? Cuz im really sorry if you do. It really sucks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2006-07-06 08:59 ]</font>

Yeah, I got food posioning on tuesday. Probably E coli or somthing. I think that the salmon that I ate was only steamed, rather than cooked all the way through. I felt bad like, exactly 1 hour later. I couln't even help the customers at my register.

My belly was churning like an old school farmer that performed the butter ritual.

I ended up taking a 5 minute break, where I gagged myself for the first time in my life. I didn't know the esophogus was so hard...like cartillage or something.

Anyways, I huirled. A lot. I still remember staring down into the toilet as saliva percipitated from my mouth, forming a sort of organic wind chime as the spit divided itelf into thick, bubble ridden strands.

I forced myself to keep vomiting untill I had nothing left. I called my parents and they came all the way down to my job to pick me up. From there, we stopped By a 7 -11 and picked up a 2 liter bottle of 7 up, along with a bottle of Mylanta.

I vagely recall my conversation with God. My parent's both rushed into the minimart, and so I had idle time to wallow in my own misery as they searched for the consumables mentoned above. I was alone in the car for like 3 minutes...and i think, half crying, I said something like:

"No God...I'm not goin' out like this....I still havent finished my story..."*

*on a side note, the phrase "MY life is my story, and I don't plan on dying till the end!" Is sorta like my life motto. By repeating it in times of anguish, I can retain my immortality**.

**Thats right. I'm immortal. I've never died before, and so there fore I cannot. hey, if you don't believe me, and I turn out to be wrong, then you can just waltz on over to my grave and rub it in, okay?***

***Okay. Lets face it. I'm kidding myself if I think that I'm immortal, but at least the stories that I'm destined to share with the world shall live on. In that sense, I AM immortal.

uhh...where was I?

Oh yeah, the poisonoing. Well, i'm feeling a lot better today thanI was 2 days ago, so no worries!

Heavy Battle Virtuaroid VR-Raiden's Avatar

OMG WHERE!? lol jk >_>

I dont think they would work too well todether unless maybe u had a anti hero team deck, the lura one could use rampage creatures while reiz pierces or something, but i wouldnt kno i never use either of them

Call me if theres any E-Drama

lol vr, didnt you think of stellas cards when you saw this post? lol it reminded me of our convo last night

Brother of Alisha

good job Dark, your an excellent writter. well they do have a bond in the story. Lura admires Riez for her skills in battle. Riez was the one that taught her how to fight. It's been about a year since I played the story though.

I'm guessing your not including Stella and Sailigun into this. I wonder why they team up so often.

theres a point in ther story where reiz and lura have a talk so to speak. i think its after the mourge raid.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

I don't think I ever saw them converse.

Or heard about it... but It's been well over two years since I paid much attention to offline.

Here's a better question... What about Saligun and Guykild?

They have an occasional team thing... It's difficult to tell who was suppsoed to be in the team, Stella or Guykild...

Guykild: Leave it to stella! NYAH!

>_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hexadecimal on 2006-07-08 00:39 ]</font>

Brother of Alisha

I think that's a Online Glitch, it dosent seem to happen offline.