Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The signature I use is *not* of my design. I am a gamer, not a photoshop hound, therefore this sig was created by a forum member nearly a year ago, and he sent it to me as a gift of sorts. (Since I asked for a sig) Lollipoplollita sort of backhanded me in a reply to one of my posts and used my sig as the focal point of her assault, so I thought that needed to be mentioned.

However, because I realize it is lame, I happened to get two friends of mine on ICQ to come up with something better. Hopefully, in a day or two, I'll have a new one.

-Chaos Brewing in his coffee maker...
    -Sheogorath

A backhand in her assault? I've had my ass handed to me quite afew times by lolita in the past..trust me, she did'nt assault or backhand you. o_O

Look, he did it again.

Well, theres his first one. My friend wyndshado, the guy who did the banner for my website, did that logo in about half an hour. He said he can do better, but with the 35K limit, it makes it hard. Not bad, eh?

Take that, lollipop

j/k

-Sending Chaos to the underpriveledged
    -Sheogorath

On 2002-10-23 21:07, SheogorathV2 wrote:
    Lollipoplollita sort of backhanded me in a reply to one of my posts and used my sig as the focal point of her assault, so I thought that needed to be mentioned.

However, because I realize it is lame.
    So I backhanded you in the lounge despite you admitting it's lame?

But you can say this?

On 2002-10-22 15:43, SheogorathV2 wrote:
    I still say that this place has, well, gone downhill a bit since summer of '01.
    You call that an assault? Can't handle constructive criticism? Least it got you a better sig. You got a problem with me, stick to just pming me instead of making a completely new thread about it.

Welp, moving this to rants.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2002-10-23 23:47 ]</font>

If PSOW is such the hell hole people say it is, they better start looking for greener pastures.

We have had many things added and fixed to the site, and we have many more things planned, but if thats not good enough for some people, if PSOW is such a crap-ass place to be, then why are they still here? Why do they keep coming back?
    Look, he did it again.

Well, the truth is, they just like hassling people who they feel are threatening. Lollipop moved it here even though it technically belonged in Off Topic.

Why? More then likely because she/he felt threatened. Whether it be from me being more of a PSOW veteran then her/him, or the fact that I'm one of the few geuinely intelligent people left in this community, it was obviously something.

I still refuse to be the way Spy is, however. You can call me an egotistical man, a eccentric man, or an instigator, but you will never call me a Brown Noser. I'm suddenly getting a foul taste for this board anyway.

It was so much better when amber X Viento was the mod, she always went out of the way to guard me.

Though, I do get the last laugh. These mods are more then likely teenage, or perhaps, in their early 20's, and incapable of leaving their houses due to the sunlight scorching their sensitive skin.

As David Lee Roth once said...

"We came here to entertain you, leaving here, we aggravate you...dont you know it means the same to me?"

I'll see you tiny kids in the game.
    As for the mods, sad that back when me, cheech, and akumi ruled this board, they were nobodies lurking in the background.

-PRoving Chaos to be mass-marketable
    -Sheogorath V2.0

threatened when you're a vet and i'm an admin? and as an admin, i make it a point not to protect anyone in particular. it's called being fair. least i own my own house.

*burp*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2002-10-24 00:57 ]</font>

You know, it's that elitist feeling that ran this place to shit before you decided to make a triumphant return.

Join dates mean nothing.

If you want to stand out, do it through posting, not something as cosmetic as when you showed up.

On 2002-10-24 00:50, SheogorathV2 wrote:
    I'll see you tiny kids in the game.
    As for the mods, sad that back when me, cheech, and akumi ruled this board, they were nobodies lurking in the background.
    It's funny, you come back, and who's the nobody? Two people remember you?

*hiccup*

No offense, but we've heard "it was better when..." so many times while you were gone. This place goes through tons changes on a constant basis, and I'm glad it does. If a certain group were settled into running this place, it'd be too hard to make any changes. The renewal of members makes it worth my coming back to. I love seeing new faces all the time. I also love seeing old faces come back. But I don't love the bickering between the old members and the new members. The only difference is who was here first. Now doesn't that sound a lot like kindergarten? It's like a good game of musical chairs right after nap time.

I don't mean to bash, but I've heard this too often during my time here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2002-10-24 01:13 ]</font>

"I am better than you because I joined earlier than you" (what an intelligent mentality)

Oh, and the house has a nice pool too.

btw spy isn't a brown noser

::::spoot::::