Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

I know this is a painful subject for alot of you, but I dunno. Maybe youd like to share your story? Heres mine. If it looks familiar, its because I posted it on the 'scariest moments' thread a few minutes ago.

I was playing with a friend on offline multiplayer a while back...We were going hrough the mines, and were almost done, and then we had to go somewhere. I hit quit, and it went to the save screen. And then...I watched him in slow motion...as he almost dove across the room...into the power button. I stared at him in shock for a few moments, and then turned the GC back on. He asked why I was doing this, and I said that turning it off while saving can corrupt the game file. I was afraid. I had never been corrupted before, and I had a level 103 or so ramarl. When I got the corrupt screen, I sat silently for a few moments, and the took my friend home. I said very little during that trip. When I got back, I kicked my controller and SCREAMED...

I like girls.

Mine just happened randomly around lv 80 or so.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Charmander02 on 2006-07-12 14:40 ]</font>

Mines happened on my 101 FOmarl. I had all my good items on it. Cure/Paralize, God/Power...

Ouch...thats gotta suck...Ive surpassed my pre-corruption data, but I would have been so much farther by now...

Mine corrupted, but for no apparent reason. I've never hit the power button other than on the main screen in my life....so I don't know why it happened. I had a level 113 HUcast (Bluefull), but nothing good. I'm actually relieved to get to start over, because this time around I know so much more and am trying new classes. Overall the game is much more satisfying, but I hope I don't have to look at that corrupt screen again -_-.

Corruption occured on a third party memory that my brother, sister, and his friend shared but none of them reached level 30 yet and they got corrupted along with other games I had on there like ToS.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

my first corruption was when i had lv64 humar and a bunch of rares go bye bye the my second on i had a lv98 Ramar,and lv90 humar

:-/ Has anyone lost a really high level character? I mean one lv 150 and up.

Haven't gotten a character up that high yet and there are many others that get their data corrupted around 50 and higher.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.