Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SEGAdirect

SEGA just announced a limited edition PSU PS2 memory card designed by Hori. This 8MB memory card comes with stickers featuring characters and organization emblems from the game. It goes on sale 08.31 for 3,200 yen.

Wow that sure is something!

It looks alright. Do people still need new memory cards? *imagines someone sayng 'well, people may need space for psu updates*
    Well, then buy this psu memory card, ps2ers. Woohoo.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Carlo210 on 2006-07-12 21:57 ]</font>

Need is irrelevant. It's PSU swag, and that's enough for a lot of people.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

I hope I'm not gonna need that. I have four PS2 memory card already, one with 3000kb of free space, one with about 1000, and two that are filled to capacity. I hope I can hold out for the rest of the PS2's lifespan and not have to get this PSU card...

Well I have the PS2 HDD, a 30mb memory card and 2 8 mb ones so I won't need the PSU PS2 memory card at all.

That is a nice find EspioKaos. It is too bad they left off the Rogue symbol on that black strip.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

On 2006-07-12 23:44, A2K wrote:
    Need is irrelevant. It's PSU swag, and that's enough for a lot of people.
    I sometimes wonder if Sega makes more money off of suckers like us that buy game-related merchandise than from the actual games that they ship out. Heck, I own more game music CDs than I do games...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Parn on 2006-07-16 09:47 ]</font>

I personally like how the added the Parum, Neudaiz, and Moatoob typefonts for 'Phantasy Star Universe', myself. Take the hint, SoA, bring some of this stuff state-side!
    I'm still around.

Angel of Death
    Walking up and down the Stairway to Heaven

Maybe it protects from corruption of your character?