Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The First

If any of you know anatomy and how a tail conencts to the spine and you look at the nanobeast form you'll notice their tails are too high >.> someone should mention this to ST if they can lol ^.^

you mean the fact that a Nano beasts tail actually ejects from around their hips, rather than bottom of the spine?

Yup we noticed, just shhhhhh!

err I might be making a stretch here but... assuming these are creatures that transform into massive beasts, isn't it safe to assume that their anatomy might be slightly different than that of a normal human?

the tail is going to be a continuation of the spine in any vertebrate though

by "slightly different than that of a normal human" I meant maybe they don't have spines?

but I have never seen a pic or vid of this "tail misplacement" so I really don't know.

But these things are genetically engineered perhaps their spines are shorter? Maybe the tail is a seperate apendage of some sort? The spine splits in two? hell anything is possible really, if they just mutated the things enough.

I just saw a video of a kitten with two faces *shivers* sadly, 2 faces does not mean twice the cuteness.

Snow Queen King & a Veritable Buffet of Manliness

There is a simple answer "Genectic engineering did it" now lets never speak of it again XD.

well, technically their genetically altered humans, many they were altered to have higher tails.

............. im this close from never visiting this site again till psu comes out..................

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Angel of Death
    Walking up and down the Stairway to Heaven

Uh.... its a damn video game....chill.out.period.
    I mean seriously its a game they can do whatever the hell they want, theres not such thing as real dragons and theres one in the game, theres not such thing as a Newman in real life, but there is in the game, I say we drop the subject, because the damn tail could be behind a beasts damn head for all ST cares, It doesn't have to make sense, it just happens.Period.

Um... they're creatures from another planet?