Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forever HUmar.

I was watching all the videos of psu , and most of them feature a lot of offline mode scenes, and i did notice that characters move in a very irreal and slow way.
    For example , in some videos , we see ethan sister being showered by a rain of rocks and broken stuff that fall from somewhere, ethan , barely moves and just yells in some weird voice her name.

In a lot of other sequences, characters look like moving in some slow motion/weird way.

Also how the characters lips move in some sequences, seems like the voice goes a lot faster than their mouths.

Basically what i noticed is that the offline mode sequences seem to happen in slow motion...
    WHat do u think about?

Svm Inimicus Mali

Welcome to the anime style?

The scenes werent catered to any language but Japanese. Even then, it doesnt match up sometimes.

Basically, the mouth flapping is timed to the Japanese dialogue and not the English. Sonic Team has to do some adjustments so that they match.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Ingame cinemas always look like crap. Its even worse in games where the characters speak but their mouths dont move at all

I don't really care about that stuff that much I'm mainly concerned about the Online but of course I'll play the offline mode first.

I don't see what the fuss is about. You're watching low-quality videos with poor framerates and crappy resolutions 99% of the time, so you have to take that into account.

look at PSOne Metal Gear Solid's real-time cutscenes (not even moving mouths). and even now its cutscenes are memorable favorites by many.

the production value for PSU's cutscenes are well beyond anything Phantasy Star ever had before. so that is an IMPROVEMENT in itself.

I don't even mind PSI-IV's cutscenes having still images displaying a cutscene. it's still wonderful.

Aye, PSIV had great cutscenes. ^_^

GOD TO THE RANGE THE DRIFTER

Wat systeam is PSIV on