Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hi. I've just been wondering this for a little while and I don't know if it has been posted yet. (sorry if it has) I was wondering if there may be a possibility of having your PC/PS2 account accessible on the 360 servers. Reason I ask this is because not all my friends will be on the PC/PS2 version and playing on PC was going to be my first choice.

Anyone know?

Again, sorry if this has been asked already.

I dont know, they still don't know if Xbox360 will be linked.

so as it stands, Xbox360 is unlinked until they say otherwise.

and if its unlinked that means they can't access their account on a Xbox360 server.

this recent article said there is no confirmation http://games.kikizo.com/news/200607/103_p2.asp

ya and the earliest statement was that Xbox360 was going to be unlinked.

They are exploring the situation but who knows what kind of deal they will have with Microsoft.

I think they actually said they weren't going to be linked and are now hearing the player feedback on the matter -laughs- Honestly, they're still saying 'they don't know' for two possible reasons: #1 They're still deciding #2 They'll announce they're unlinked near the release date so sales don't go down as much BTW I am in NO WAY discouraging the 360 version or anything similar, I'm just stating a fact which is SOME players preffer going to PC or PS2 if it means playing with friends on those systems. Don't wanna get flamed by a 360 player I myself might end up playing it there for all I know >_>;
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

Ill get Xbox360 version if its linked to the PC and PS2.

otherwise I won't cause if its isolated that means Ill be forced to use headset, which Im sick of.

2nd headset broke already. my keyboard lasts YEARS longer than those things!

'This amplifier has air bags!'

On 2006-07-23 20:05, Rubesahl wrote:
    I think they actually said they weren't going to be linked and are now hearing the player feedback on the matter -laughs- Honestly, they're still saying 'they don't know' for two possible reasons: #1 They're still deciding #2 They'll announce they're unlinked near the release date so sales don't go down as much BTW I am in NO WAY discouraging the 360 version or anything similar, I'm just stating a fact which is SOME players preffer going to PC or PS2 if it means playing with friends on those systems. Don't wanna get flamed by a 360 player I myself might end up playing it there for all I know >_>;
    WHAT are you trying to say?!! That us 360 users don't MATTER!

/fume

j/k
    I think you are probably right. They don't want to discourage us to soon, but they probably already know what they are gonna do.
    HOW DARE THEM!
    /fume

PSU got a lot of good publicity by going "next-gen". I can't see why they would let that turn into bad publicity simply by not updating the servers so, I'm confident they will be just fine.

ya Im helping spread the word on Xbox360 friends list so people get PSU instead of wasting money on FF11.

I hope they're connected. But for now we can only hope. Plus I'd still probably use my keyboard a lot.
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17