Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

I played for a month after the release, but stopped after that. It was fun.

My question is, would it be worth the cash? I would probably only play until PSU comes out. I'm assuming the community is either really bad (everyone left) or really good (the cool, hardcore players stayed) at this point. Also, would it be worth it to start a new character at this point or would it be pointless because everyone would be at a super high level?

Thanks for the help.

well i dont play the xbox ver anymore but if there still are people playing then you should because on xbox, all you have to do is make a room called ineedfreestuff and people will come in and drop hella stuff.. people seem to be very generous with that version of pso.. and even if everyone is a high level, everyone still makes new characters so im sure there will be low levels

im also wondering the same thing but about blue burst

If u decide to come back to xbox ill play with you because i have only one kinda high level character. the rest are all under 10 because i dont play on them. i have a few other friends too and we can all go level up together.

just let me know if u decide to play again.

i got blue burst right now.. its harder to get hand outs so ur just going to have to make for yourself and there arent too much lowlevel people but there are people that will play with you anyways

There's probablly 10 hardcore players left and the constant flow of 50 new players (its a new rotation every 3 months). The game hasnt seen any new content for over a year now and we are currently stuck in christmas lobbies from last year. But if you only played the game for the first month it came out there's a ton of new content and will be a good 2-3 months of gaming for ya until PSU comes out.
    I am a kubara product.

People give free stuff because it's all hacks. 127% attributes, 1308 Mags, level 80 techs, stacking, and various other forms of hacks mauled the Hell out of the XB version. . .

Still though, doing 5k dmg was fun for about three minutes.

If you DO get into the XB version, you'd be happier offline, imo. >__________>

-Rant

I was just wondering if all the legit players still go to Davburite 10. It's been almost a year since i played PSO for the X-box. I was known as CR Aja, RaMarl. Just seeing if anyone i used to play with is still there. Thanks.

hrdly any people play alot anymore. i go on about 2 times a week and there are lots of new people all the time. most people play the first two months then stop. but there are some legits still playing.

hrdly any people play alot anymore. i go on about 2 times a week and there are lots of new people all the time. most people play the first two months then stop. but there are some legits still playing.