Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Macros

well ya! that's another solution! partying with other Forces, etc. etc.

Down for the Getdown

You of course won't need access to EACH AND EVERY tech anyways so it should't be much of a problem.
    You'll always need your healing staff (one equipped with buffs and/or debuffs and resta) and a staff that specializes in a certain element. So say you're going to parum and the enemies there are weak to ice. Well then you'll only need your ice staff.
    Besides, a FO that only buffs won't be getting any XP since you have to at least hit enemies before they die to get an XP.

Wait so are there going to be macro switches for weapons or will you need to go into the inventory and switch them manually?

manually most likely. this is why people should prepare better and since you can switch between 6 weapons almost instantly, just set up your equipment before doing a mission.

but even during a mission/battle you can manually modify stuff, you just gotta know when's a good time to adjust whatever.

but ya with 6 weapon slots there is plenty of customization preparation and styles to make use of.

So how does the weapon switch system work because the demo at E3 didn't have that. You set up Techs on each weapon and then pretty much go into your inventory and switch them depending on the situation right?

I think you select weapons with the d-pad or shoulder buttons, and you confirm with another button, then it appears in your hands.

Well that's actually not too bad, but seeing as I'm gonna be on PC, I hope I can assign weapons to spefic keys.