when you go into first person view when your holding a gun does your character change the way he's facing or does he stand still and fire and magically it goes were the enemy is

The hobo of PSU (seriously I have no meseta) :(

I'm not sure if most players can answer that because you can't exactly see yourself while in first person mode.
    It would be (very) safe to assume you turn around while in first person. In fact I think I saw someone looking at someone using first person in a video somewhere.....

EDIT: typo fixages

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: vitius137 on 2006-08-02 18:22 ]</font>

Demon among humans

I'm sure you either turn or your arms match your cursor movement.
    It might be hard to get an exact answer unless someone thought of this when they were in closed beta, and the fact that players can't see themselves in perspective view doesn't help either.

Its close to your look while firing normaly if not the same.
    np
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

I know you can look up & down. I don't remember if you can turn around (I don't think so). I know for a fact you can't strafe (unfortunately). I didn't have as much experience with this as I would've liked because I was too busy hacking & slashing with a saber/sword & I kinda went into FPS by accident. LOL I figured with limited time to play, I could get more damage done by sword than by gun.

Speaking of first person mode... Does anyone know if you'll be able to aim with a mouse when switching to first person on PC? That would be the bee's knees.

I'm not sure if anyone has asked that before.

that would be cheating! mouses are just a matter of point and click. barely any effort.

It would be better for mouse i say! dunno if thats how it is, but it be kool, like real FPS on compy!

- Jack RedSummers

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RedSummers on 2006-08-03 20:11 ]</font>