number two of three

Once when i was playing with some friends and we where waiting in the lobby the coolest thing happened. The entie lobby swirled away and teleported myself and about ten people down to pioneer 2. Everyone tried to beam down to the planet and fight but all the teleporters were shut off,even the tekkers were gone . So we were effectively trapped and could not leave,anyone have a simliar experince or no exactly what happened. Everyone involved had to save thier game and reset there dreamcasts.I'm telling the truth, this is not a lie but was wondering wehter it was a glitch or a hack.

It was some hackers doing it. I've heard of it before.

Therefore, moved to cheaters.

Hmm, would be awesome to get the total of 100+ users from the lobby all into 1 Pioneer 2.

Oops, I meant 100+ users from 1 block. The limit numbers of users in a lobby swirl away into the same and one Pioneer 2 would be neat.

PSO Assassin

The worst thing I ever saw in PSO were that buggy V2 quest that turned you into NPC. That was also how cheaters figured out the "feature" of the game that allows the NOLing thing, I presume.

This isn't a glitch at all. It was a code that allowed a person to load a "null" value quest. There was a method to load this quest in a lobby and send everyone in it to the city.

It was patched shortly after it was discovered. All forms of it were prevented by the server. Although I was still allowed to do it, of course.