View Poll Results: PSU offers us the capability to add the elements we want to our weapons and also the techs are of ou

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Light

6 14.63%
  • Dark

12 29.27%
  • Fire

7 17.07%
  • Ice

8 19.51%
  • Lightning

8 19.51%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    PSU Machinema Producer

PSU offers us the capability to add the elements we want to our weapons and also the techs are of our choice. We basically can then speicalise and have boosts to out prevailing element. The question here is, which element is gonna be yours to use? Of course they'll advantage and disadvantage, but it basically makes you an elemental being. I love light techs, colours, Caduceus is my pride and glory. Oh, and since we don't know much about Rock type, please still consider it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarbolord on 2006-08-11 00:39 ]</font>

You forgot Earth

Edit: I choose fire cuz nothing beats watching enemies burn to death while you stand infront of them laughing

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ether on 2006-08-11 00:42 ]</font>

since we can switch between 6 weapons I would have different elements available eventually. one of each element.

you should have made all the photon types available in the Poll.

normal (green),
    fire (red),
    earth (orange),
    ice (blue),
    lightning (yellow),
    light (white),
    dark (purple)

Well I plan to use all of them eventually. It just depends on the character, my main will probably use light or earth, my second dark, and as a third fire.

Most people are going to have "sets" of each weapon with all the different element combinations, and will set one weapon to each slot in the action pallette.

That's what I plan on doing

I tried to make an elemental FO in PSO, but it just ended up crippling the character. PSU would have to offer some pretty significant bonuses to specializing in a certain element in order for me to even consider going that route again.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

lol well specializing in one weapon element would be like specializing with only one type of Shield Line, it's best to have all types if possible.

or at least green since non elemental damage is better than fighting fire with fire.

I think it would be better to have a variety of elements, like a fire sword and an ice sword or whatever, so that when you run into enemies with different elemental weaknesses, you can just switch the weapons according to what monster[s] you're fighting.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

Forever HUmar.

As everyone said , it is better to have some of each .
    But i guess my fauvorite would be fire.

Member of the PSO in PSU club!

I'd go for two of them (cause each weapon has differnt elements) of course I'll try to specialize in them all but if I can't do that I'll go with Dark and Light