Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122 LastLast

Thread: FFXI vets

Hello all, some of you may remember me. Anyways, I started FFXI in mid-August. I am currently War37, mnk18, sam5, and Drg 31. My main is drg31/war15.
    I'm thinking of quitting. I have the time to play and do all that 'time-sucking' stuff, but I just don't want to. I can wait around to get into a party, but I don't want to. I have 1,000,000-ish gil, along with a woodsman ring, venerer ring, barone cosciales, jaridah peti, and a bunch of other crap for later on. This is all nice and all, but I'm losing interest. The world of ffxi is great, the gameplay is cool, and the mechanics are relatively fine... it's jsut that the game is so... slow. I'm not saying I want a faster game, I'm saying I hate being in one area for 5 levels, not moving around or anything (just sitting at the camp - fun), and then to go to some other totally different area for another 5 levels.
    It feels unnatural and unfulfilling.
    I'm gonna pick up psu when it comes out and I'm gonna try it out. I'm not sure I wanna cancel my ffxi character (although it wont get deleted immediately) - I don't want to 'quit' from ffxi just yet. I'm gonna keep it going, maybe logging in every now and then to see if a spark of interest occurs.

i had a 75 drg, game was great till endgame then it was just to time conuming for minimal rewards. pso was amazing so im ready for psu

Rappy Hunter

Meli 75brd/blm/whm from phoenix. I still play, but will probably quit once PSU starts.

Ninja edit: If anyone from Phoenix is going to play on the xbox server, feel free to send me a PM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Meli on 2006-10-09 18:45 ]</font>

All these people from Bismarck and the only one I recognize is Raikku. How depressing!

Even worse is that the only picture I have of him is lying dead from god-mode Simurgh.

Hmm, not too many Ramuh people yet. With my luck, some players from opposing HNM Linkshells will show up. ^_^

Taru Roxs! Manaburn Owner!

Actually any vet's from Fairy the drama server XD ?

On 2006-10-11 19:52, LamerPanda wrote:
    All these people from Bismarck and the only one I recognize is Raikku. How depressing!

Even worse is that the only picture I have of him is lying dead from god-mode Simurgh.
    Haha! That's when we took on Sirmugh with 3 people I believe, got it to what? 10% and it went into god-mode, then good old Hokuten Knights helped us take it down, were you in HK? Who are ya?!

It was four people! (You Beel Omnaru + Sirro)

I guess you're not dead in this screenshot even though it's all washed out. :<

OMG <333 KERAIIII

75PLD on asura...

FFXI is broken... They shouldn't ever made ninja.