Drum and Bass Junglist

I know this doesn't exactly belong here but I thought I'd get faster answers here plus im doing it for PSU reasons

I always thought BB was the card game for some reason when I stopped playing PSO a while back. I was a HUGE fan of all DC versions (I imported v2 for DC) and Gamecube EP3. It came to my realization that BB had extra content than PSO PC (which im currently playing to hold me over for PSU) and that it let you use higher resolutions, etc. In short a better game than the regular PSO PC that im playing now on a private server.

I signed up for a PSOBB account its 14 days free yet they charge you after the 14 days. No problem, I entered my CC info and everything on the billing site says ready to go, etc. However, myself and a friend who both got approved everytime we go to login to PSOBB For the first time it loads and shows some msgs of updates etc and then it says

something about possible maintenance check the psobb site

I went to the PSOBB site and the times I was logging on werenet the maintenance times plus theyre still adding stuff to the game so I know the servers arent down. I cancelled my subscription but it still lets you play the trial for 2 weeks, it just doesnt charge you at the end for the month. Anyways, is anyone having a similar issue with BB? I just can't login at all and I know my user/pass are right because I used them to login to the billing account.

I'm really wanting to play this with a friend to hold me over until PSU!

thanks for any response

i think your not changeing the time to match your time zone... or just get free version of pso pc and play on the private server for free with your freind till psu
    PSZER0
    Nickname: Clayton
    FC 3567-1914-2135

Make sure your firewall is set to allow access to Blue Burst if you have one.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Drum and Bass Junglist

all cured, i think the built in windows firewall reenabled itself somehow without me knowing

all solved though, thanks!

Remember to check out the official site to make sure you have the extra TCP ports allowed.