Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I love the 'My Room' aspect of the game. Its somewhat similar to Animal Crossing (which I love on my DS). I hope that there will be several different 'skins' for the room; I want a load of options. And with 12 slots for decorations, you can get pretty creative. Anyone else feel the same way?

(For those that haven't read up, check the My Room page.

Member of the PSO in PSU club!

bah the my room aspect to me would just be a side dish...That's not really the most wonderful thing to hit me...But the player run shops will be awsome!

I guess its just me? Its not the coolest aspect of the game, but its great nonetheless. Its pretty surprising how much effort and work Sonic Team is putting into this game.

Oh, and that Sonic decoration is sweet. I want to get one.

Ya the My Room features are lightyears ahead of FF11's mog houses, which people can't even visit your mog house! how demented is that?

and with the PM stationed at the Room and stuff, there are plenty of reasons to go to your room and stuff. it's quite pleasant and make the experience feel like home sweet home.

I wouldn't be surprised though if most players didn't bother with it besides selling items in their store.

its still a great place to change clothes. you can only change clothes there and a few other specific occasions.

On the topic of clothes, it is my understanding that character creation offers only a few options when you create a brand new character. You buy a lot of the clothes stuff later. Is it like that for every character you create or once you buy a certain new pair of shoes is it available in character creation for any new characters you create?

The clothing options you buy in stores are actual items that you have to equip. I don't know for certain, but I'm pretty sure that you can't select them at the beginning character creation screen. You can, however, buy them with your main character, put them in the shared bank, and then pretty much immediately equip them onto your new character.

You have to buy clothes, creation is limited to the set of clothes you're initially given.
    Of course, since your characters have a "shared bank" you can always buy clothes with one, more wealthy character, and put it in the shared bank for others to use.

Oh, got it. A little disappointing if you ask me. I wish it would just save it to the server so purchased clothing items would available to any new characters you create from the outset. Do the clothing items take up space in your inventory? The 30 spaces of inventory space in PSO was pretty meager and having clothing take up a slot would hurt if it was still 30 spaces.