I didn't get the Japenese version of PSU, so I didnt get the preorder, but I am getting the preorder on ebay..... I was just seeing if the CD would work on my computer....or will it not....the person says the platform is for PS2....I don't know if that means the soundtrack will only work on the PS2 or it will work on any thing.

No it should work on your PC I have no idea how a sound disk would be PS2 only if it is PS2 only *somehow* just extract it >.>
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

The soundtrack should just be an audio CD, so the only thing you have to worry about is RAMPANT DRM LOCKDOWN
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

RAMPANT DRM LOCKDOWN??

Oh, you know, annoying copy protection software.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

oh okay, yah...(acauley I really don't know I am 14 lol sorry)

Ah, well, lately record companies have been freaking out about file-sharing and what have you. Peer-to-peer services like Limewire, Napster, what have you. Some have even gone so far as to auto-install software onto your computer to prevent you from ripping songs to MP3 or whatever.

No that was just the sony BMG disks and they got sued BIG TIME
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:

No, other discs have been doing it. Sony BMG just got a lot of flak because they crossed a line and went so far that it installed software that actually compromised your system's security.

Yea but I have a program on my computer that stops underline installs and will ask me if its ok or not ifnot it will rip the CD for me anyway n.n