Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not enough time

I just wanted to say that there will never be enough time. I played PSO for who knows how long and never got a nearly a 3rd of all the cool weapons that existed. If PSU is anything like PSO in reguards to the rarity of weapons then my social life will be nonexistant again. I actually hid PSO from myself in so I could stop playing it and regain a social status.

Heh, are you declaring addiction to PSU already?
    I hope ST wouldn't rob you too much of social time because I called PSO e-drug at one time. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

During the height of my PSO addiction, my day went like this.

Sleep
    Work (5pm-2am at Blockbuster)
    Play PSO until 10am or so.
    Sleep.
    Work
    Play PSO
    Day off (Play PSO non-stop with only food and shower breaks)
    Sleep
    Work

And so on.

How long did you play for Linkzone? Took me just inside of 2 years to get every rare (save a Dancing Hitogata and some ludicous Pinkal drop) and I hit 200 with my HUmar (a Skyly).

Although, at the pinicle of my PSO career I did play for at least 2 hours a day (I made it mandatory for myself).
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

I played about 3+ hours a day on week days and 7+ hours on week ends. With a friend. I never liked playing alone. But I never found all the rares. I got about maybe 25% at best. And I never beat the final boss on ultimate. Got every thing else done just never beat him. Dont know why though.

techn0rganic

This is why I end up cheating, because I just want to see everything in the game.

On 2006-08-31 18:02, Nekomimi wrote:
    During the height of my PSO addiction, my day went like this.

Sleep
    Work (5pm-2am at Blockbuster)
    Play PSO until 10am or so.
    Sleep.
    Work
    Play PSO
    Day off (Play PSO non-stop with only food and shower breaks)
    Sleep
    Work

And so on.
    Showers are for chumps. Plus you can eat and type at the same time.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

During the hight of my pso addiction I would play pso while I was at school (I have online school), I would eat while playing pso, I would take shower breaks and hum the pso ending theme while showering, I would stay awake all night playing pso, and when I did fall asleep from sleep deprivation I would have nightmares about De Rol Le, Dark Falz, and Olga Flow.

Sometimes I would wake up screaming "Damn tollaw droprate!!!" or something like that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-09-01 03:55 ]</font>
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

i did everything i wanted to on psobb jp. took me about 3500 hours to create a "perfect fonewearl". that includes getting every useful item in the game, cept a few level 30 base techs.
    Quit PSO2

Tired Cynic

I accomplished my twin goals of finding an uber and hitting level 200 on PSOBB, the version I was most addicted to. Other than sleep, work, and meals, I played it pretty non-stop during my 'worst' (can't figure out a better word XD) times.

PSU probably won't have the same effect, because of University taking up more of my time (and probably forcing me to be social, lol).