Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Like if I want to play with my brother online together, do I need to get 2 DVD? I want to know about it is full install or not,it is need CD-key?, and it is able to clone with Alchohol120% ?

Because I want to play with him, but he won't if it is need to buy 2 DVD of same game.

most likely. you will need to accounts so yeah 2 disks

You will probably need 2 CD keys to play online at the same time.

You could probably use the same CD if PSU doesn't require a CD-Key to install, but you'd both have to get your own Account Keys to play online at the same time. So might as well just get two games.

The hobo of PSU (seriously I have no meseta) :(

All you need is 2 different CD keys but acquiring a CD key illegally is illegal.

Uh... it depends, actually. You and your brother live together, I assume? Aside from all the stuff that's been mentioned, I'm not actually sure the game servers can differentiate between two computers coming from the same IP address.

That only applies, of course, when you're both trying to play at the same time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2006-08-31 20:51 ]</font>
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Where da INS?

On 2006-08-31 20:50, A2K wrote:
    Uh... it depends, actually. You and your brother live together, I assume? Aside from all the stuff that's been mentioned, I'm not actually sure the game servers can differentiate between two computers coming from the same IP address.

That only applies, of course, when you're both trying to play at the same time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2006-08-31 20:51 ]</font>
    I don't see a problem with it. Me and my brother play Blue Burst at the same time. Why would it be different for PSU?

Oh... I suppose it's fine, then. I was just thinking there might be a conflict or something. Because the data is being sent to the same place, I thought the router might have trouble differentiating the traffic and whatnot. Purely speculation.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Well, long story short.

I'm waiting for the US release. I have 1 brother who is going to play, along with me.

So if this is like PSO and you have your own set of characters, in order for me and my brother to do that, we'll need to buy 2 games, right?

Routers assign each computer a seperate IP. Everything gets sent to the router, which then forwards it to where it needs to go.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.