Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

http://psu.rdy.jp/src/up2925.jpg

Just thought I'd share my findings...

Raziel, Keeper of Secrets DarkShadowX's Avatar

I like the 2nd and 5th ones.
    PSO Veteran from DC Day 1. Better known as Outtrigger (DC) and Karsh (GC).
    PSU Veteran from Day 1. R.I.P. PSU, I thank you for all the memories!

nice find, ive been waiting to find out this info. All i need now is the evolution chart for this and ill be set to mass produce my partner machines.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Numnuttz on 2006-09-03 09:48 ]</font>

The ones that don't look like maids look awesome, the second one from the left in particular. Are these the only possibilities for fully evolved PMs, or are these the only ones we know of yet?

@Kyunji: I think it's safe to assume these are all of the fourth forms, considering the symmetry in their requirements. Can't really rule out "PM cells" or whatever though.

On 2006-09-03 09:41, Numnuttz wrote:
    nice find, ive been waiting to find out this info. All i need now is the evolution chart for this and ill be set to mass produce my partner machines.

I'm pretty sure you only get 1 per character and they're non-transferable so.....no mass production.

EDIT: Which, in my opinion, is good cause that fixes the problem of "gib max POW mag now n00b!!!!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2006-09-03 10:01 ]</font>

GH-440 looks sweet... It's definitely the one that I want pimpin' with my Force =)...

GH-420 is kinda sweet as well.

[quote]
    On 2006-09-03 09:59, Dre_o wrote:
    On 2006-09-03 09:41, Numnuttz wrote:

I'm pretty sure you only get 1 per character and they're non-transferable so.....no mass production.

EDIT: Which, in my opinion, is good cause that fixes the problem of "gib max POW mag now n00b!!!!"

o yea i know that, what i was planing to make 4 different charaters which means me making 4 pms. so in a way i am going to mass produce them. the only hard part is to figure which 4/5 i really want to have.

well you don't have to wait 4 minutes before you can feed again anymore, so you could just spend an hour feeding and you'd have it.

On 2006-09-03 10:31, Jonathan_F wrote:
    well you don't have to wait 4 minutes before you can feed again anymore, so you could just spend an hour feeding and you'd have it.
    But there is a max amount of items you can feed it per day. It might have been 100...someone else could post it again.

Edit: the Item Synthesis Walkthrough with Q&A says there is a max, thought of about 120.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kers on 2006-09-03 10:59 ]</font>