Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Today, when I check the information on many japanese broad,I found that some people already practice photon art until max(30) and also some people practice technic max(20). I mean the game just come out not many day and have a lot of problem ,so it hard to connect. However, some players already go that far. So, I 'm afriad that it is too low for the maximum limite for every thing? I also heard that PSU lv up faster than PSO. and max only 90.
    Who know? someone may max lv in only 1 month time and then just walk around n find rare?

They are supposdly going to up the cap like in most MMOs. They start at, say 50, then up it to 70 after awhile. Sonic Team is just upping the lifetime of the game.

There's a topic about a relevant thing like this already, couldn't find it though :S
    But I trust it'll go up, starting October is my guess

PSU+Crack cocaine+PopRocks+Soda+No Sleep = Bad for you

Too bad cap isnt level 60 to me the game seems very short

On 2006-09-05 12:34, tikigod13 wrote:
    are you level 50 yet? nope.

please complain when you finally reached the level cap and obtained all the rares and done 'everything'.

oh that's right. by the time you spend 100+ hours getting 'everything', they will already have updated the servers with more missions, a higher level cap, and other things.

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2006-09-05 12:34, tikigod13 wrote:

[quote]
    are you level 50 yet? nope.

please complain when you finally reached the level cap and obtained all the rares and done 'everything'.

oh that's right. by the time you spend 100+ hours getting 'everything', they will already have updated the servers with more missions, a higher level cap, and other things.

owned....

I wonder if the online mode exp gain and such is the same as story mode. IF it is, then yes, it'll be fast.
    I finished story mode in 32 hours, defeated boss at level 68, both ranger and hunter level 10 (however i found out that you can't really do all 3 jobs on one character since the skill limit is 36...., i don't even know if online mode let you change job). 2 melee skill at level 20, 4 bullet types at level 19-20.
    So over all this seems a bit short. But i am sure online mode has a lot to do such as item hunting and item creation

Skilled Fighter
    man i dont live in manitoba what the hell

Online mode is indeed much slower than offline mode in terms of leveling and especially gaining money (~200 meseta in Linear Line offline compared to ~10 online).

Still, PSU's longevity isn't going to be in how long it takes to level up. It's going to be in the (fairly extensive) variety of content and gameplay, and if you have faith in Sega's update team, the new story elements that'll be introduced. Which is why it's so stupid to only start the servers with maybe 20% of the content unlocked, but ehh, whatever.

GO TO HELL C:

Considering how easy it is to get to 200 in PSO(It is easy, just a long grind) and considering no updates have been made to it in 2 years now(I'm talking about GC, mostly) and people are still playing it...

I don't like to compare PSU to any other game, but eh, it works.

And people who grind to max level right away, then complain about no new content to keep them busy....Welll...