View Poll Results: Now most of you will already know that PSU-World.com leads to PSO-World. But I'm thinking that in on

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's have a new site! PSU-World!

14 23.33%
  • Just a new face thats reflects PSU will do it .

32 53.33%
  • Leave it as PSO-World, no changes.

10 16.67%
  • I don't even care!

4 6.67%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    PSU Machinema Producer

How about getting me to be a moderator? Nah, I'm kidding. I don't know much about site stuff. I have an idea, make one or two new faces for the PSUish look, keep the name of the site, but add something new and renovative. That is for you to decide, my ideas will be chaotic if I told you some stuff.

I don't know much about site stuff. I have an idea, make one or two new faces for the PSUish look, keep the name of the site, but add something new and renovative.
    Again, something of such is planned, but not enough time at the moment to develop it.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

On 2006-09-13 20:53, Triela wrote:
    How about Global Moderators and a MOD ALERT System That Doesn't Suck? I can't count the number of times I've sent a mod alert only to check my outbox to see that it's gone... someone who isn't even a moderator anymore...

To further improve the mod alert feature, along with adding global moderators, couldn't every post in a topic be given a "report" link or button that creates a PM directed to all active moderators? You can jump directly to any post now, thanks to the post numbers and all, but a report button/link would simplify the report process greatly.

Oh, and another vote to delete FKL. It's an eyesore to the site and should have never happened in the first place.

From what I've been told, the glitch with PMing ex mods has been fixed.

And thread alert is a great idea.

And fresh kills does need a thorough cleansing, as it stands, it's just become a place for people to flame one another.

Who knows, maybe the mods are working on that too.

And so far, every time I've contacted a mod about a problem, it's been taken care of.

I have'nt seen anything major, so usually I just Pm a mod from whatever forum the problem is in that I know is usually fairly active. Like Dhylec or Meira.

MASTER OF ALL THINGS UNREAL DONTOSE's Avatar

yea they should just upgrade the site and put more psu stofe in it like new quizzes and wallpapers and all new psu fan stofe and a better homepage the one rigth now is to plan and boring a change would be go for the fans like us and it would make the site more fun.
    Make the days of heart brake be no more for i can no longer take much more for i miet die from the crushing feeling in my heart from the hurt that you gave to me all those years ago.......

Either PSO-world or PSU-world will do. but the update of the theme is highly needed. And also these forums buttons, they are extensively ugly.