View Poll Results: Now most of you will already know that PSU-World.com leads to PSO-World. But I'm thinking that in on

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's have a new site! PSU-World!

14 23.33%
  • Just a new face thats reflects PSU will do it .

32 53.33%
  • Leave it as PSO-World, no changes.

10 16.67%
  • I don't even care!

4 6.67%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Now most of you will already know that PSU-World.com leads to PSO-World. But I'm thinking that in only a few short months most of us will abandon our beloved PSO for PSU. And I wonder if PSO-World intends to reflect that eventually. Maybe a whole new front end for PSU or even a entire new PSU-World site.

"Uniting Hunters of Ragol" will be pretty much untrue at that point (I don't believe ragol is in PSU at all).

So what do you all think new site? New design? Or stick with PSO as the main theme?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: parabolee on 2006-09-07 08:51 ]</font>

I put new site PSU-world, but maybe we should just call it Phantasy Star-World to encompass both games.

Phantasy Star Jedi Worrior

You guys do know that they already have a US PSU site right? Just make a forum on that site so we dont have to change this on. Kinda like the psobb site. Cus if you havent noticed pso-world has all of the games. so why would we just change it to one of the games? It already has everything. No need for change. I put i dont even care. Cus personaly i think this was a waste of topic space. Not to be rude or mean. Just what i think.

Snow Queen King & a Veritable Buffet of Manliness

I think the site if fine the way it is personally.

Raziel, Keeper of Secrets DarkShadowX's Avatar

On 2006-09-07 09:21, tank1 wrote:
    I think the site if fine the way it is personally.
    Agreed.
    PSO Veteran from DC Day 1. Better known as Outtrigger (DC) and Karsh (GC).
    PSU Veteran from Day 1. R.I.P. PSU, I thank you for all the memories!

a new face will do fine indeed
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Uber-damage whore
    Belgium (100 meseta for each person who can point it on the map)

sp much history, data, and memories here. I just think a new face should do.

On 2006-09-07 09:02, ORM-D wrote:
    You guys do know that they already have a US PSU site right? Just make a forum on that site so we dont have to change this on. Kinda like the psobb site. Cus if you havent noticed pso-world has all of the games. so why would we just change it to one of the games? It already has everything. No need for change. I put i dont even care. Cus personaly i think this was a waste of topic space. Not to be rude or mean. Just what i think.
    Well the US PSU site is not run by the PSO-world peeps and would not have the kind of content that PSO-world has.

I am talking about the PSO-banner and things, just updating to a universe feel since it will be what most of us are playing. I am NOT talking about removing the PSO content.

For most of us this will be PSU-World and PSO-World no longer. And those new to Phantasy Star might think that PSO-World is mainly for PSO and pass over it.

There's a lot of valuable information on this site but i'm just wondering how much longer it'll be of value?

I mean the games will only get older and less people will need the data/FAQs so maybe it is time to just go to PSU-WORLD.com

Besides, we gotta get cracking on unraveling this new game with FAQs/Guides and what have yous.

yeah it needs to be called PSU WORLD in order to draw in more people.

otherwise we'll lose out on potential members and maybe someone else starts a PSU website that offers more than what this site can