View Poll Results: Now most of you will already know that PSU-World.com leads to PSO-World. But I'm thinking that in on

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's have a new site! PSU-World!

14 23.33%
  • Just a new face thats reflects PSU will do it .

32 53.33%
  • Leave it as PSO-World, no changes.

10 16.67%
  • I don't even care!

4 6.67%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

PSU-World.com currently points to PSO-World. The primary reason the domain name was bought was to protect against domain squatters and to give us some options for expanding in the future. There have been incidents in the past where people have snapped up PSO-World-like names and used them for advertising purposes.

You can expect the site to evolve from its current design into a more PSU-focused one. We will retain all of our PSO content, but our main emphasis will be on PSU.

On 2006-09-07 10:35, parabolee wrote:
    I believe we can customise the design of the site ourselves in our user settings, we should have the option for some PSU banners.
    PSU banners are definitely in the works.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-09-07 10:37 ]</font>

Veteran Fighter

Maybe a little streamlining would be in order. If i'm looking for PSU stuff, it's pretty much independant from PSO stuff. Some of the things carry over but not enough to warrant all the information clumped together. So for instance I click guides on the top I don't really want to have to look through the tons of guides pertaining to PSO before I get to the section pertaining to PSU. Not to mention that most of the sections there currently just say one simple word like bestiary, which if I didn't know better could imply the bestiary for PSU rather than PSO.

Awesome-o Ryna, thanks for the update. pso-world and ragol.co.uk are my two most visited sites since PSO V2!

Keep up the great work, oh and let us know as soon as those PSU banners are released!

Any chance we can help design some? I am a proffesional web designer/graphic designer. Would love to create some flash for PSO-World if you guys ever wanted/needed something. No charge of course.

On 2006-09-07 10:43, parabolee wrote:
    Any chance we can help design some? I am a proffesional web designer/graphic designer. Would love to create some flash for PSO-World if you guys ever wanted/needed something. No charge of course.
    We can always use help coming up with graphics/banners for the site. If you are interested, send me a PM.

EDIT: If people have suggestions for improving the site, please post them in the Site Related forum. We try to improve the site based the feedback we get.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-09-07 11:19 ]</font>

Snow Queen King & a Veritable Buffet of Manliness

Ive got a friend who works on a private RO server and also makes all the banners etc ill ask him if he would be interested.

On 2006-09-07 09:47, zandra117 wrote:
    It should stay pso-world, afterall PSU is a phantasy star online game
    That's pretty much what I was gonna say. Whether it be Phantasy Star Universe, or PSO, They are both online installments to the phantasy star series. So the name PSO-world will suffice. Changing the name to psu-world would only lead to confusion if you ask me.

Just a change here and there, no need to go and change the whole domain name.
    www.phnkmusic.com
    www.brandonfoy.tv
    3DS Friend code- 4296-3737-2855

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

My take on this is an old, tried and true phrase. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

On 2006-09-07 09:47, zandra117 wrote:
    It should stay pso-world, afterall PSU is a phantasy star online game
    But it's not Phantasy Star Online. It's Phantasy Star Universe.

I'd say that it'd be nice if PSU sections open on the forum (much like what we have for PSO now), and update some features on the front page.

I don't really think there's any need at all for a new site altogether though.

Maybe change 'Uniting Hunters of Ragol' to just 'Uniting Hunters?'

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

On 2006-09-07 11:17, Ryna wrote:
    EDIT: If people have suggestions for improving the site, please post them in the Site Related forum. We try to improve the site based the feedback we get.
    Get at least 5 more active mods, expand the number of psu forums, and delete FKL