AKIKO's FRYING PAN
    SOUL EATER
    DOUBLE SABER 5% a.beast
    KALADGOLG
    PHOTON CLAW 30% machine
    DELSABER'S BUSTER
    FLOWEN'S SWORD
    BATTLE VERGE 15% machine

things I am interested in include Twin Brand, Stag Cutlery, S-Beats Blade, Mag Cells, etc.

things I am not interested in are ranger or force only items, or common rares such as db saber, varisita, etc.

Please note that I am an honest person and have no desire whatsoever to take something that isn't mine. I'm also very cautious about trading with people I don't know. These are my trading rules:

When trading with me, you will be required to either drop your items first (which will never be stolen by me, guaranteed), or equip the item in front of me (if it's a weapon) and give me your guild card. I will never drop an item first for anyone that doesn't give me their guild card, or seems suspicous in any way (such as being a very low level or having a name like IWILLSTEALYOURWEAPONS). If anyone does choose to steal something from me, you can be assured that I will do my best to get my items back and warn others about your actions.

PSO Assassin

Hey I really want that Chain Sawd, or the Frying Pan, this is what I have, pick one or more items to trade it for, this is what I have, contact me at [email protected], my AIM SN is gameaddict9. Please contact me wether your interested or not, I can't always get on this site, so please e-mail me

I have the following:

Varista
    Slicer of Assasin
    M&A60 Vise
    Visk
    Meteor Smash
    Flowens sword
    DB's Saber
    Blade Dance
    Club of Loconium
    Battle Verge
    Crush Bullet
    H&S 25 Justice
    Brionac
    Bloody Art
    Parasite De=Rol no slots
    Invisible Guard
    Spiritual Shield
    Celestial Shield
    Elf/Arm +
    Elf/Arm ++
    Ultimate Shield
    God/Legs
    Angel/Mind I think I have this.....
    Ogre/????? can't remember what it said, I think it said power
    500,000 Meseta
    I also have the spell GRANTS, I think lvl 6

If you still have the chainsawd, I'll give you some combination of a Stag Cutlery+15, brave knuckel +17, Agito (can be made real), money (anything under 500k), God/legs++.

I too am honest, and since someone let me borrow their chainsawd for the day, I've started to like it.

AIM:L0RDTemplar

more info:

the chainsawd is fully grinded to 30 with no negative stats and ups my ATP to 999 at level 50. It goes "vroom vroom" as hits multiple enemies, and can drain 60 hps per monster you hit with the special attack.

keep posting offers

Not interested in the past 2 offers?

well the first offer was pretty funny (as most of that stuff I pick up all the time and sell to vendors), but yours was a lil confusing.. I don't know what brave knuckles are, and what do you mean this agito can be made real? I thought it was either real or fake.. didn't know u could make fake ones real.

You can do a quest to authenticate fake agitos, and make them real. Read the item section.
    Brave knuckle is a brass knuckle to to speak. It boosts your hand to hand combat, makes it faster, and can be grinded up to +55
    look in the item section.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: L0RDTemplar on 2001-02-24 14:29 ]</font>

I would rather not have to do a quest to make it a real agito, and I'm pretty sure the knuckles are something I wouldn't use.

Suite yourself, the Stag Cutlery offer still stands though.