Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Pure Force.

What was everyone's favourite area in PSO or any of the expansions (minus Ep. 3, never played it).

I always liked Ep. 1 alot, especially after Ultimate Mode got added, but Ep. 2 was f*ckin' awesome, too...

I think my favourite areas were the ULT forest and mines... it was so sweet after lvl 80...

i honestly think (and im gonna get stared at for this) that Forest was my favourite area.
    ..when i think about it, i remember the first day i played it 5 years ago, and it reminds me of not knowing what actually occurs on Ragol... wow, memories.

For me it was the mines. It was a good XP area. I liked the music. And Vol Opt was a punk! And was fun to beat for that reason.

Didn't care for ep2 areas. If I had to pick one it would be the CCA.

Seabed, just because everyone hated it. I loved torturing people with Ultimate Seabed

quirky healer ^^`

my favorite...favorite, hmmm.. -__-`
    guess i would say that i enjoyed the Seaside level more often than the others..

i like the waves of the ocean.. ^_^

Seabed, definately. I still hate the Ill Gills
    Naah, I liked the song....:S

Jungle I liked the beach area, and the mountains

On 2006-09-09 03:34, DrizaSiegmund wrote:
    i honestly think (and im gonna get stared at for this) that Forest was my favourite area.
    ..when i think about it, i remember the first day i played it 5 years ago, and it reminds me of not knowing what actually occurs on Ragol... wow, memories.
    I liked forest also because every time i go there it remeinds me of the first time i played i also like beating Dark Falz because it show all of the area of PSO and i will never forget PSO even when PSU comes out

In ep2 i liked the seabed becuase it was a challange and I enjoyed killing Ogla Flow

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

i love the frost cus yes the first time i played and memories and i love the seaside area. i thought ill gil's where in the CCA area strictly an online unless plus in teh tower quests

I think Ruins had the biggest effect on me my first time- especially when Rico's messages started getting wierder and wierder. You know that something is up; but you still aren't prepared for Dark Falz when she finally states that's who you're dealing with.
    Saigan PSZ FC: 1161-9928-1181