OK I'm gonna jump on the "How can my character be better?" band wagon. But the only characters that I think are even worth asking about at this stage are my HUney and my FOmarl. I have a tendency to delete chars before they get to ultimate, so I don't consider them worth planning for until they get there.

Name: Fujiko
    Section ID: Whitill
    Level: 129

Weapons: (Note this is what I've used, not what I carry at all times, LOLz)

CRUSADER SWORD +250 (S-Rank with Zalure)
    AVENGER TWIN +250 (S-Rank with Berserk)
    Twin Blaze +9 (0/0/0/0/0)
    Asuka +30 (0/0/0/0/0)
    Charge Repeater +9 (0/0/0/0/50) (lost my Vulcans to FSOD)
    Red Handgun (35/0/0/15/15)
    Madam's Umbrella (0/30/0/0/0)

Brightness Circle (190/116)
    -God/Battle
    -God/Arm
    -Cure/Freeze
    -PB/Create

I replace the PB/Create with a Cure/Paralysis when I'm in the Caves or Temple for when Lilies are sneezing on me.

I have a couple of different shields:
    Kasami Bracer (35ATP/96/235)
    Standstill Shield (163/175)

I never knew what the top stats for armors could be, so I never bothered to worry about having the "best" one until recently, LOL

Davil's Tail MAG (10/120/70/0)

As far as play style goes, I don't use my techs for a lot other than typical S/D/J/Z duties and personal healing. A lot of the games I play in I'm the main melee team member, so if at all I'd like to work on maximizing her ability to deal lots of damage.

Now here's the FOmarl

Name: Jaime
    Section ID: Pinkal
    Lvl: 84

Psycho Wand (0/0/0/0/0) (Yes I was fortunate enough to have a friend who no longer plays that hated FOs offer it to me.)
    Caduceus (0/0/0/0/0)
    Summit Moon (0/0/0/0/50)

Parasite Wear:Nelgal (145/81)
    - God/HP
    - God/Mind
    - Devil/Technique
    - Open for Cure/* unit du jour

Resta Merge
    Red Merge
    Light Relief

The shield depends on what I'm doing.

Angel Wing MAG (13/0/4/183)

I use my FOmarl sparingly, and in an online team she is pretty decent... LOL I remember taking her first trip into online Ult being a Temple run at lvl 80... she's the only one that didn't die. But I'm finding her soloing to be very much lacking. Perhaps I should consider melee, or pseudo-melee?

I will note that I am on XBOX, so I don't have the luxury of using BB equipment and items. I AM online, however many of the players that I used to play with (and used to trust enough to exploit their section IDs for item hunting) have since quit the game, and are waiting on their 360s for PSU. So much of the hunting I will need to do by myself.

Thanks in advance for any constructive comments that may come of this.

Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

*watches the tumbleweeds go by*

Forever Confined to the FKL????

They are both pretty good characters, especially for the levels.

Hunewearl:
    Get hit%. >_>
    A Rainbow Baton (work on the Redria!) or high-hit% Diska of Braveman would be good. The special on the Zalure Sword is probably useful, though I am unsure of it's advantage over your lv20 Zalure. I'd replace that for something like a Chain Sawd or Red Sword, with hit%. That ATA on a Hunewearl is very low, and probably not going to be very suitable for anything past Caves/VRSS. I am also unsure why you have both a Twin Blaze AND a Berserk Twin. (That Twin would be very nice on a RA/Hucaseal, BTW, and I'd suggest putting it one one of them, once you have one that can use it.)

Fomarl:
    Why is she equipped like a Fonewearl? o_O

On both Fomarls and Fomars, the main role online should be support, which is done using techs. To do damage though, you melee. You may not do 193809390 damage like a Hucast, but you can do pretty good, and it's alot better than tech-casting will do you.

And by support techs, I do not mean SDJZRA. I mean that, plus Rabarta, Razonde, Rafoie, Gifoie, Foie, Zonde, and Megid.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: whiteninja on 2006-09-09 22:22 ]</font>

Very nice but yeah, HUney weapons need hit%. It's like a must since their accuracy is very low. Not to mention the twin sabers you have. If you have hit% on them, you would do way better than with no hit%. You can actually see the improvement if you do. Also, you need a Sword with hit% of some sort. Like whiteninja said, Chain Sawd or Red Sword will do you good. But since you are Whitill, you won't be able to grab Chain Sawd. So grab the Red Sword instead.

Your FOmarl, you either take it as a caster tech person or a melee person. For this moment, you are using a caster which solely relies on techs to help win in fights. They are good offline, but online is a whole different story with monsters with high elemental resistances. If you are doing well with what you are holding, then you don't need to swap to melee. But you should consider it. If you do, take some Charge Vulcans with 50% hit. That is like a must for any melee force.

Thanks for your comments One of my goals before I canceled my HL was to get all of my chars to 80, so I'll just double-time it on that one.

Will definitely go after that Red Sword then, here's hoping for hit%! I have a Chain Sawd on my HUmar, but it doesn't have hit% In fact, it was just a bad tekk all around, it has like 5%Native. (This was before I knew about the 10up-10down thing.)

As far as my FO... I guess I made her that way because of the "old" Jaime was pure tech and I got her all the way up to like 135ish. I never even considered meleeing with her. And even now my online support is fine... it's soloing that I can't seem to do enough damage with. So I think I'll try out putting my mechs w/ hit% on her.

If I do that, what would be a good MAG setup? Just a standard POW mag? She's not really high enough to worry about a max stat MAG just yet. I feel like such a noob when it comes to melee forces. I guess I never bothered with it because I don't have any of the "standard" FO melee items, i.e, double saber w/ hit%, Holy Ray, Bringer's Rifle (NEVER gotten a bringer to drop an arm ) soul banish... But for grins I'll go through the quests and see if I can pick up a Soul Eater, too.

Will let you know how it goes!

Oh, Another thought I just had re-reading your post, WN... Why would the Zalure sword be a disadvantage over lvl 20 Zalure? The Zalure is lvl 33. It's the Jellen that's crap. I tested it with a friend with a FO w/ lv. 30 Zalure and the damage numbers were more comparable to HIS Zalure than when I casted mine.
    It'd probably be pretty sweet for androids though, and that's who originally had the sword was my old HUcast, hehe. And it's cool for quests like CDFS where you can't use techs. (which is where I do my Milla hunting <_<)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xxTrystanxx on 2006-09-10 06:51 ]</font>

Very nice weapons Trystan

Forever Confined to the FKL????

Well, considering how you have to lug this big Sword at the enemy, and it leaves you open for attack, and you already have a pretty good Zalure, the 13 extra levels are not worth it IMO. Possibly on a Hucast or Hucaseal, but not on a Hunewearl.

About the Fomarl... You'll have to go melee if you want to solo. Luckily, when you get to a high level and DFP, with good enough armors, you can DFP block a Sinow Red, online. That's really nice.

For a Mechgun, do some Phantasmal World quests with your Fomarl and collect some Lucky Coins. In Roulette, Forces have a chance at getting any of the 9 star Mechs with hit% from 10-80 (in increments of 10). The Charge special on Vulcans won't work well enough to bother.

I know about PW quests... but I've NEVER gotten a weapon from the lucky coins, so I stopped bothering. All I ever land on is the damn Sol Atomizers.

About the Fomarl... You'll have to go melee if you want to solo. Luckily, when you get to a high level and DFP, with good enough armors, you can DFP block a Sinow Red, online. That's really nice.
    WN, that sounds like a Win Sandwich.