soo im guessing the only good weapons r in control center sooo whuts good there and whuts the easiest way to get the good weapons and whuts a good lvl to go to control center and have a chance to get weapons also whut about the seaside so i kan get the SJS....

I would assume you are a Skyly since you are talking about SJS.

Actually, it is mostly the good items are in the CCA, not all. There are some good ones in Ep. 1 also. Get a Chain Sawd with hit, and a Demoltion Comet from Ep. 1.

A good level for Ultimate CCA would be at LV120. But it is going to be hard, REAL hard and annoying. What I suggest is to get a Cure/Shock first and equip a Delsaber's Shield. You are going to need to post more info.

i dont have a cure shock and i dont have a delsabers sheild how kan i get both easly and am a skyly im lvl 72 but i do challenge my self alot by going to places early im in ult cave but i cant seem to get the atvantage on the monsters there.....

Use the Skyly drop chart to determine how to get some other items. Delsaber's Shield you can get from a Delsaber's Left Arm.

But really, if you want to challenge yourself, you really shouldn't do CCA on such a low level. You are going to die like a lot, I'm positive. They are annoying, they will prevent you from attacking and they do a lot of damage. It's crazy.

soooo the left arm drops randomly that sucks ummmmm i got another ? i have a imperiarl armor on and a spirtaul sheild on as well and it shows that i take them off i have more atp how kan i get that atp and still have the same dfp or better

if they have slots put on ogre power(s) or if you have some god power(s)