Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bonflignoplignop werronshipontiki

I play online when I have the time, but I have unfortunately been corrupted once, but thankfully, my highest lvl character was only lvl 100.

FSOD is nothing if you compare it to the advance version where it corrupts your character file.

Still though, it is very dangerous and as said, if you really want to play online, you will have to take that risk. Just be warned that you may lose some of your best items because of it.

oooo if i lose my chars that would suck soo ill probaly not go online now lol

lol one more thing i love my chars there like my kids if they die i die lol ima loser lol but pso is liek the online game i play more than anything else now a days

Zaro, I hate to break it to you, but the original poster is asking about GameCube. The ship that begins with a "D" and block 10 is probalbly Davburite 10, which is the Xbox "Legit Ship." But the same principle applies, the most FSODers and modders probably hang out on the first ship and block, just because that's where most people will go.

We don't have nearly as much problem with FSOD on Xbox. Despite the rumors, it's very difficult to totally FSOD someone -- you don't need to, anyhow. Our own Xboxes do it often enough.

The only way that I've personally seen someone deliberately mess up someone's game online was they were coming up through someone else's telepipe, and the person who dropped the TP left the game. The person who was still in the TP got caught in an endless loop, and obviously had to shut their Xbox off. But's it's easy enough to avoid ppl like that by using your own TP, or taking someone else's TP only when everyone is on the surface.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

I've never been online with pso but I was thinking about it. That is until I was told that it was no longer online. I'm not sure if its true or not so could someone please let me know.

There's still plenty of people online with GC. Especially still on the Japanese ships. There are other "private servers," too, however, but it's against PSO-World rules to discuss them in detail here. I don't have any information on those anyhow, I play Xbox.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

Thanks for letting me know. I'll go buy myself a Broadband adaptor and get online.