Kadokawa Shoten has posted 2 Quicktime radio commercials (although as yet not the video commercial, the screenshots of which went worldwide) for the October, 2006 Japanese edition of Newtype Magazine. The spots are narrated by seiyuu Noriko Kuwajima.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ether on 2006-09-10 12:58 ]</font>

I hope that this rumour will remain a rumour, at best a bad joke, and we’ll never see a sequel/prequel/new ending of EVA. The End Of Evangelion was far too much for me, as it didn’t respect the atmosphere and the ending of the original series (no one can imitate Anno…), I watched it out of boredom mostly, and it didn’t improve the script, the characters or anything in the TV series, and I don’t see the necessity of these four new movies, just like I can’t agree on Top O Nerae II as a fan of Gunbuster. For me, EVA will remain EVA, and its only true ending will remain that of the series.

I even wonder how Anno can be a part of this new project, it's just too sad.