Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

i have an PS2 and the 360. but dont kno which to get, what r the ups and downs for have it for the ps2 and xbox360, i can play online and im not worried about the online price cause im loaded, i kno how to save money. so which would be best to get?

360 is better than ps2

well from previous posts.. several people here are explaining how the PS2 is experiencing slow downs in-game. If you want the better/clearer graphics, voice chat, and a system that runs the game smoothly, than get it for the 360.. many people here say that the population will be low on the 360 but that is not true at all. People will be looking for next-gen gaming on next-gen systems and the 360 covers all that

gah someone pleae close this topic it has burn me witten all over it, it's prone to start flames.

If you have a PC that can play the game, I see no reason other than maybe your own comfort level, that you shouldn't get the PC version. My second choice would be the 360 version. Lastly would be the PS2 version if that was the absolute and only way you could get your PSU fix.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

if my pc could play it i would go for the pc version but it cant so 360 for me mainly cuz i hate ps2 online

If money is no object get the PC version. It's getting pretty common for people to hook their computer up to the HD Widescreen in their living room. You get a good wireless keyboard and mouse and you get the best of both worlds.

Rappy Hunter

well most likely im gonna get the one on 360 then but i maybe get the one for the pc but then i have to get my computer to the requirements then, what a drag

I could care less about having a lesser community, I'd rather have that than worse graphics and slowdown.

360 for me, but then again I don't own a Playstation and don't plan on ever getting one. I'd rather spend my $599 US Dollars on kick-azz 360 games