Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here is my problem : I'd like to use the left trigger to lock and the right one for something else. But they're stuck with those stupid Z/X axis ! They're just used for cameras -__-. Is there any way to change that ?

By the way, how to activate the rumble feature please ? :/

Skilled Fighter
    man i dont live in manitoba what the hell

Install XBCD drivers for the controller. They're much more flexible than the official ones. You lose support for analog face buttons, but that's not used in PSU (or really almost any other PC game) anyway.

Member of the PSO in PSU club!

I was told the offcial drivers are perfect for PSU.....am I being lied to?

Skilled Fighter
    man i dont live in manitoba what the hell

The official drivers map the triggers on the controller to a (single!) axis. With that setup, it's got applications in flight games I suppose, but you can't use the triggers as buttons in any game. XBCD makes everything pretty much perfect, though.

Member of the PSO in PSU club!

I mean you don't really need triggers....Like you could map the left analog stick when clicked to activate first person mode (i assume you aim with the right stick) You can make some minor ajustments and still play the game happily

You can also use JoyToKey. You can assine a keyboard key to a each trigger (or button), downside is it might not work when you're typeing (eg. setting the the left trigger to [z] would alow you to use the the Z function by pressing the left trigger, but when you're typeing or if you have keyboard controls off it types a "z").

Thank you Cross ! It works perfectly now . Though I haven't tried the rumble feature now (I hope it works !).

By the way, I've got another question... I can't type in extra mode : is that normal ? (I think so, but still... that's weird).

Yeah, there's no typing or emotes of any kind in extra mode. Kind of a bummer, but understandable.

Well...

The rumble feature doesn't work at all :/ ! I - of course - activated the vibrations in the menu (where it's written バ-イブラション or something), but it still doesn't work.
    I heard some ppl saying that vibrations actually worked with the 360 pad... How to unable them then please ? :/

Nobody knows then please ?