Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

It was posted here awhile ago and I can't seem to find it. Anyone have this chart or could provide a link to it? (Please?)

I'd like to see the statistics for some of the combinations compared to others.

Thanks in advance.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

You're the man.

I'd like to point out those are offline numbers, which are drastically different from the online numbers. Infact, they are next to worthless for the online numbres.

These are the online ratios between races and genders:

And between classes:

Just for an example of the differences, a ranger has 91% the ATP of a hunter and 300% of the ATA offline, but online the ranger has 75% the ATP of a hunter and only 133% the ATA. That makes a pretty huge difference.

They're a bit mess and I need to clean them up, but I did them for a reson and they were posted in my thread (yes, this is trying to pimp my thread a bit)--v
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...&start=0&50#29

So, a level 90 Human Female Ranger offline has 772 ATA by the old table.. online she'd only have 342? That is a pretty drastic change.

So Hunters only have 100% ATA, right? So a female Human Hunter at level 90 online would only have 257 ATA? (85 less than a Ranger) I wonder if 85 ATA even makes a big difference.. I hope it does.

And, wow, that kind of sucks? Forces now have better evasion than Rangers online?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2006-09-17 21:21 ]</font>

I got the numbers through alot of means.
    1) I leveled every race/gender combination to Lv4 for base numbers to pull from. (basically 1 run through LL for each)
    2) I got as many people as possible to send me screenshots of their numbesr. Pulled quite a few of different race / gender / job combinations.
    3) I have very extensive lists of offline numbers. And a few things hold true offline. For example, offline, there are rations between genders that hold true from level 1 to level 100. Second, there are ratio between classes that hold true fro level 1 to level 100. Offline there are no differences between genders. I took a few assumptions.
    4) Most of my numbers were of <level 10, but, i used the ratios to compared people who were higher than that and basically verify the data I already had, and even at higher levels online, the numbers still held true.

Also, the leveling online and offline are at different speeds. The "base stats" that all others are based on are different. So I level 90 offline may have those numbers, but online they would not. And that has nothing to do with the ratios, just the fact that the stats increase at a different speed (hence the ratios).

Also, yes, FOs have higher evade online. Noticably higher infact. And I think 85 ATA would make a pretty big difference, though I'm not too sure myself. I do like RA online though, and I will say that RA are completely broken good offline (basically same attack power as HU and the ability to never miss, ever, AND can attack from range for more damage than a HU can up close? Thats broken). Also, you have to consider RA's role online. Offline you have to be able to kill for yourself, online you're more of a support role.

EDIT: Oh, the offline numbers I have were obtained by hacking my exp. Heres an example, which was also posted in my thread:
    http://www.mirakuru.us/HUMale.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2006-09-17 21:31 ]</font>

Doesn't the whole job switching thing make the tables somewhat worthless? Unless of course you don't ever switch.

Not sure I follow, GaijinPUnch... the benefits you gain from one class don't go with you when you switch a jobs. A level 10 Beast @ Hunter level 5 will have the same stats regardless of how many class he has or doesn't have in other jobs.

Eats alot of Ramen!

Hm being a beast seems less and less appealing to me now. As a human you'd be versatile and are able to play all different jobs. While beast only excels in melee, and alot of the times you need to be able to shoot or do some long ranged attack.

Seems the beast is only good to be a hunter