Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

http://www.xboxic.com/news/1648

Users will have to make an account with Sega and pay a $9.99 monthly fee for the game. It should be noted, however, that Sega intends to place a demo on the XBOX Marketplace that will demonstrate both online and offline modes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-09-21 07:25 ]</font>
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Already been posted.

I'm glad its reposted I didn't know XD Niiice but I still won't be playing there >_>
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

a demo will be very nice....if its released before the final version release. otherwise wats the point of playing the demo?

hmmmmm it would be nice if the demo is released next week. hmm maybe it might get released the first week of October maybe. or the one after that.....

aaaaah this will be sooooo exciting! one of the advantages of Xbox Live Marketplace.

On 2006-09-21 07:36, Saner wrote:
    a demo will be very nice....if its released before the final version release. otherwise wats the point of playing the demo?
    i show my freind ss's of psu and stuff and he's all liek pfft, that game is for h***s but if he can try it for free i know the gameplay will change his heart

Hopefully they will release the demo during the tokyo gameshow... I also heard a demo of Sonic was comming very soon aswell. Keep an eye on the "bringing it home" section.

If you wanna see whats on MP without checking heres a link to majors website....

http://www.majornelson.com/