Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your thoughts?

I think I liked the direction the game was going when this trailer was made... of course the game was pushed back; they revised all of the characters' designs... and even took three or so out of that trailer I'm mentioning. It would have been nice to see what that blue-haired cast would have been like... I guess we'll never know. The feeling of this one is a tad primitive, but seems to have more heart than the final product. What do you all think?

That was the very first PSU trailer from E3'04

I've never seen that actual trailer, but I've seen one like it. I remember when I first saw it I was really excited. Then a few months went by and I thought it would probably get cancelled or something. Then it poped up again a month or two ago for me. Now in less than a month it will be released in NA.

On 2006-09-22 21:00, WiLDFiRe wrote:
    That was the very first PSU trailer from E3'04
    I'm aware of that.. but you totally missed my point. I shouldn't have expected intelligent life...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cavarcous on 2006-09-22 21:04 ]</font>

Kitsune Warrior

Doesn't to me... Matter fact.. Everyone in that seems to be in the game.. just some got more of a redesign then others, for example.. the blue hair Cast probly just got turned into the current one's Lou , as for the cast she fighting.. looks like a concept of Renvolt.. So pretty much.. no i think there about the same at heart level.

Mataeo Hinomu

I think they replaced that cast with Karen, if you notice, she's nowhere in sight in that trailer.

Kitsune Warrior

On 2006-09-22 21:08, tomkat492 wrote:
    I think they replaced that cast with Karen, if you notice, she's nowhere in sight in that trailer.
    Hmm just took a look.. they do look alike >>'

Man, it's hard to believe how long some of us have been waiting for this game... I must admit I was much more excited back then... But then again, what sane PSO fan dying everyday in hopes for a new installment wouldn't be? It's just hard to keep all that excitement in through the long wait. And about the characters... Yea, I'm disappointed that they changed, but it was to be expected... And even though I can't say the current roster catches my eye with any aspect of originality, we'll just have to enjoy the final product. All games go through phases like this before they really get into the development. We all remember those dreadful words don't we?

Phantasy Star Universe -Just Started-

Kitsune Warrior

and now it -DONE-. Atleast in Japan T.T

~

Aw, I'd like to think that there will be much more to expect from PSU than this one game