Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MASTER OF ALL THINGS UNREAL DONTOSE's Avatar

partner machinery is going to be a big part of psu and I want to know if im going to be able to bring my partner in to battle with me.
    Make the days of heart brake be no more for i can no longer take much more for i miet die from the crushing feeling in my heart from the hurt that you gave to me all those years ago.......

Once your PM reaches a certain point in it's evolution (The tiny robot girl stage), It will give you a partner card, which allows you to take it into battle. So yes, you can take your PM into battle. Also, they don't boosts your stats like a MAG does, instead they act like a party member, doing damage to enemies.

Edited:
    here's a video to futher illustrate what I'm talking about. The character named "Break the World" is a PM.

http://www.ro-world.com/psushiz/pm_03.avi

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flamingo99 on 2006-09-26 17:08 ]</font>

Yea if you evolve it enough. If I make mine if there's a support type PM thats what I'm getting

amen bro, tehy can and do fight with u like with big ass swords and stuff in cute lil outfits

I have a pretty high Power GH410 evolved in ExtraMode, and I tell you what, with a Sword, she kicks some ass (at ATP47, she's doing 200+ damage per hit). The only issue is that they can be a little too assertive on the battlefield. Regardless, they're nice additions.

I have yet to party online with a player with a final evo PM...

MASTER OF ALL THINGS UNREAL DONTOSE's Avatar

cool but are ther only tiny girl ones dont they evolution in to even bigger mech machines or is that thier highest level
    Make the days of heart brake be no more for i can no longer take much more for i miet die from the crushing feeling in my heart from the hurt that you gave to me all those years ago.......

Are you able to have Partner Machinery battle alongside you in offline Extra Mode?

Also, PSU no longer has difficulties such as hard, very hard and whatnot, but taking missions on at different rank levels (c, b, a) is basically the new form of difficulty, right? Harder enemies and more exp for higher ranks?
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

On 2006-09-26 18:08, DoubleJG3288 wrote:
    Are you able to have Partner Machinery battle alongside you in offline Extra Mode?

Also, PSU no longer has difficulties such as hard, very hard and whatnot, but taking missions on at different rank levels (c, b, a) is basically the new form of difficulty, right? Harder enemies and more exp for higher ranks?
    Yes and Yes.

Skilled Fighter
    man i dont live in manitoba what the hell

PMs are absolutely worth it, particularly if you tend to solo a lot. As I've posted before, I've got a Newman Force online, and my PM is a GH-420. When I bring it along, it takes me like half the time to clear an A-Rank mission than it would if I were going it alone, and I still get 100% of the item and meseta drops.

In my opinion, a PM does more good for you than MAGs ever did.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cross on 2006-09-26 20:26 ]</font>

Eats alot of Ramen!

Can PA's do both healing and damage?