Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey I got the Japanese beta...online...And i'm trying to make a character and it won't let me put in any characters. Has anyone had this problem and how do I fix it?

The beta ended a while ago.

Although the game has officially launched, network problems which followed required the game to fall back into somewhat of a Beta-like state, but ya. It technically is, and technically isn't a Beta confusing stuff for sure.

I downloaded something and its in Japanese, and it won't let me enter a name. Do you need to type in the Japanese characters?

The only way to solve your problem is to build a time machine. I'm not going to tell you how to make one here, since it's illegal, but if you look around on google you should be able to find some schematics.

The game is hard-protected against piracy.

For one, you need to have an internet connection, even to play in story/offline mode. That might be the first issue.

Secondly, you need a registered account and cdkey. After checking your internet connection, the game will prompt for your username and password, yes, even if you want to play offline.

That must be the problem.

So the reason it won't allow me to start a character is because it's already over?

Even if you managed to enter a name, theres no server to connect to and no offline, its complely pointless

Well, that sucks...Ah well, 26 more days.

JP PSU beta is long over. Whatever you are trying to play or do isn't legimate or applicable anymore.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?