Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

ok today i pre-ordered today and payed the full price, i asked about the october 24th they told me its not the release its the shipping date and the game gets released on oct 25th 8:00 AM(says eb games where i bought it), also gamestop which i know are merged said this as well, as did best buy, and circut city, the game costs $49.99 US plus tax for standard game, and $59.99 US for the game WITH the PSU soundtrack, this is info for peopel who dont already know please no flaming, this info has been sent into news already just in case

i hope this is somewhat news to some people

It was news to me that the cost is more if you want soundtrack!

I had read from other posts that the soundtrack was a free thing if you pre-ordered... so I'm bummed, but I appreciate the info.

Thanks, Kakashi.

no problem just glad i could help

Usually, given dates are the dates that the game "Streets", in other words, the day the game is allowed for open sale and shipped out. So, most releases don't come out until a day or two afterwards because it takes time for the titles to get to their locations. Not always, but most of the time.
    Personally, I think it's dumb since the retail movie market has stopped this crap (everything pre-ships so that stores have it ON THE DATE), but games are still very much like this.

i had heard it was free until today it may only be select locations doing the free one but as far as what they told me its an extra 10 bucks with the game

Murder. Bleh. Well, whatever. It's not like i'm going to kill anyone in that brutal time period between 00:01, of the 24th and 8:00 of the 25th. I might just incapicatite them. Anyway, thanks for the info, i'm glad to hear it a few weeks away rather than when I'm looking for the game, and freaking out. XD

Yeah, I really don't get why they torture us like that.

They'll post the release date, but the date it actually comes out on shelves is a day later. You wouldn't believe how many times I've gone to an EB Games or a Gamestop store and they'd have to explain to me why the game isn't out today, but it will be out tomorrow.

They should just post the day it'd be out on the shelves, it'd make more sense.

But yeah.. people who buy lots of games (more or less people without patience) will have known this already, but it's indeed a good heads up for "he" who doesn't know.

ick psu+ffxii = $120 dollars down the drain and i just bought valkyrie profle 2 >.>

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

yeah i woulda got there all early b4 they open to get it on the 24th and been like wtf i woke my ass up all early and you dont have the damn thing